If you haven’t received your FREE TNG RFID tags yet, you can still get them… but only in a few selected places!
So check out the list below, and hurry up! This is really your LAST CHANCE to get the TNG RFID tags for FREE!
Recommended : TNG RFID Tags : How To Get One FREE @ Shell!
TNG RFID Tag : Last Places To Get It FREE!
On top of shutting down their RFID Fitment booths and centres, Touch ‘n Go has also announced that they are “running out” of free RFID tags.
Probably anticipating a public lash back, they put up a list of places where they are still able to offer free TNG RFID tags.
|Klang Valley||Opening Hours|
|Dpulze Cyberjaya (DTOX)
(P1-17, Car Park Entrance)
|10 AM to 7 PM|
|Petronas Lingkaran Karak||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas TTDI||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Bukit Jelutong||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Precint 9D Putrajaya||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Bandar Puteri Puchong||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Taman Melati||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Taman Len Seng, KL||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas TPM 1||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Equine Park 1||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Jalan Semenyih||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Petronas Sg Besi – Puchong Bypass||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Shell Kota Warisan 1||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Johor Bahru||Opening Hours|
|Giant Hypermarket Plentong
(Ground Floor, beside Darson Electronic Shop)
|10 AM to 10 PM|
|Giant Hypermarket Tampoi
(in front of Customer Service)
|10 AM to 10 PM|
TNG RFID Tag : What Is It?
TNG RFID is an electronic payment system that uses an RFID (radio-frequency identification) tag to pass through tolls.
The TNG RFID Tag is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen or headlamp, and linked to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
Whenever the vehicle approaches a toll, an overhead scanner its encrypted code and automatically deducts the fare, allowing the user to pass without stopping.
TNG RFID Tag : Which Highways Support It?
The TNG RFID Tag is currently enabled for all Class 1 vehicles at these highways :
- Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
- Besraya Expressway (BESRAYA)
- Butterworth – Kulim Expressway (BKE)
- Butterworth Outer Ring Road (BORR)
- Duta – Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
- Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
- Cheras – Kajang Highway (GRANDSAGA)
- Lebuhraya Grand Sepadu (GRANDSEPADU)
- Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Muádzam Shah (JKSB)
- Penang Bridge (JPP)
- Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
- Kuala Lumpur – Karak Expressway (KLK)
- Lebuhraya KL – Kuala Selangor (LATAR)
- Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP)
- Lebuhraya Kajang – Seremban (LEKAS) (Ampangan Plaza only)
- Lebuhraya Laluan Kedua Malaysia-Singapura (LINKEDUA)
- Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
- Maju Expressway (MEX)
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
- Projek Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS)
– Toll Plaza Mambau
– Toll Plaza Lukut
– Toll Plaza Kempas
– Toll Plaza Lima Kedai
– Toll Plaza Perling
– Toll Plaza Tanjung Kupang
– Toll Plaza Bangunan Sultan Iskandar
– Toll Plaza Jitra
- Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway (SILK)
- SMART Highway (SMART)
- Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL Barat (SPRINT
Touch ‘n Go also shared that the PLUS highways will fully implement their RFID system in April 2020.
TNG RFID Tag : Where To Get It?
There are about 80 mobile fitment booths nationwide, with three permanent fitment centres in the Klang Valley :[adrotate group=”2″]
DUKE R&T Tol Segambut
Giant Hypermarket Kelana Jaya
Touch ‘n Go Customer Experience Centre
Address : Tower 2A, Avenue 5, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours (Mon to Thu) : 9 AM to 1 PM, 2 PM to 5 PM
Opening Hours (Friday) : 9 AM to 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM to 5 PM
Location : Google Map | Waze
- TNG RFID Tags : How To Get One FREE @ Shell!
- TNG RFID Fitment Centres To Close From 12-14 February!
- TNG RFID Tag To Cost RM35 From 15 Feb 2020 Onwards!
- Now Everyone Can Setel Across Malaysia!
- Celcom + Maxis : First 5G Network Sharing Trial Succeeds!
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- Finally, A Postpaid Plan That Sizes According To Your Needs!
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Selected For e-Tunai Rakyat Programme!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- DJI Mavic Mini : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- Ryde Introduces RydePool Car Pooling Service In Malaysia!
- Exclusive ROKiT Williams Tour of Singapore Grand Prix 2019!
- Acronis Cyber Penthouse with Williams F1 Racing Team!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Fine For Scratching Nose A Wake-Up Call On AI Surveillance!
- The Goodyear + Envoy Predictive Tyre Maintenance Program
- Grab Passenger Verification With Face Recognition Explained!
- Introducing The Jabra X Microphone By Jabra + Red Bull!
Go Back To > Automotive | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!