TNG RFID tags can now be purchased and self-fitted at home! Here is our guide on how to purchase and fit the TNG RFID tag by yourself!
TNG RFID Tag : What Is It?
TNG RFID is an electronic payment system that uses an RFID (radio-frequency identification) tag to pass through tolls.
The TNG RFID Tag is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen or headlamp, and linked to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
Whenever the vehicle approaches a toll, an overhead scanner its encrypted code and automatically deducts the fare, allowing the user to pass without stopping.
TNG RFID Tag : Where To Buy?
You can now purchase the TNG RFID tags for RM 35 at these two official online stores :
Please buy only from the two official TNG RFID online stores above. We do NOT recommend buying from third-party stores, because they may not be authentic.
TNG RFID Self-Fitment Step 1 : Install It On Your Vehicle
Here is a handy video guide on how to install the TNG RFID tag on your vehicle :
- Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp
- Peel off the TNG RFID tag from the Self-Fitment Kit
- Attach the TNG RFID Tag either to :
- the exterior of the upper left windscreen, or
- the left headlamp of the vehicle
TNG RFID Self-Fitment Step 2 : Register + Activate Your Tag
- Register a Touch ‘n Go Mobility eXperience account at mx.touchngo.com.my.
- Log into your Mobility eXperience account.
- Register your TNG RFID Tag number.
- Add your vehicle number to pair your TNG RFID Tag with it.
- Add your mobile number to link your TNG RFID Tag to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
That’s it! Now you just have to wait for an activation SMS in the next 24 hours, before you can start using your new TNG RFID Tag!.
- Samsung RayaOkay Challenge : Win A Galaxy A51!
- GrabPay Scam : Don’t Link Your Debit Card / Bank Account!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : Extended To June 2021!
- United Airlines Offers FREE Flight Changes For A Whole Year!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : Destinations + Embargo Periods!
- TNG RFID Tag To Cost RM35 From 15 Feb 2020 Onwards!
- TNG RFID Tag : Last Places To Get It FREE!
- TNG RFID Fitment Centres To Close From 12-14 February!
- Now Everyone Can Setel Across Malaysia!
- Celcom + Maxis : First 5G Network Sharing Trial Succeeds!
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- Finally, A Postpaid Plan That Sizes According To Your Needs!
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Selected For e-Tunai Rakyat Programme!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- DJI Mavic Mini : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- Ryde Introduces RydePool Car Pooling Service In Malaysia!
- Exclusive ROKiT Williams Tour of Singapore Grand Prix 2019!
- Acronis Cyber Penthouse with Williams F1 Racing Team!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Fine For Scratching Nose A Wake-Up Call On AI Surveillance!
- The Goodyear + Envoy Predictive Tyre Maintenance Program
- Grab Passenger Verification With Face Recognition Explained!
- Introducing The Jabra X Microphone By Jabra + Red Bull!
Go Back To > Automotive | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!