Please be warned that Touch ‘n Go plan to shut down all TNG RFID Fitment Centres from 12-14 February 2020! Here is what we know so far…
Free RFID Tags @ TNG RFID Fitment Centres To End
During the 18-month pilot programme, Touch ‘n Go had been giving out free TNG RFID tags. That will end when they start charging RM35 for each TNG RFID Tag from 15 February 2020 onwards.
After that announcement, there was been a rush for the free TNG RFID tags, with reports of long queues, and mobile fitment booths running out of RFIG tags.
Recommended : TNG RFID Tags : How To Get One FREE @ Shell!
TNG RFID Fitment Centres To Close From 12-14 February!
It’s about to get even worse, because Touch ‘n Go apparently just issued a notice that they are shutting down their RFID Fitment Centres from 12-14 February 2020!
Now, you have to get your free TNG RFID tags today, or tomorrow, because all Touch ‘n Go RFID Fitment Centres will close from 12-14 February 2020. And as far as we know, this includes their mobile fitment booths as well.
Recommended : TNG RFID Tag : Last Places To Get It FREE!
TNG RFID Tag : What Is It?
TNG RFID is an electronic payment system that uses an RFID (radio-frequency identification) tag to pass through tolls.
The TNG RFID Tag is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen or headlamp, and linked to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
Whenever the vehicle approaches a toll, an overhead scanner its encrypted code and automatically deducts the fare, allowing the user to pass without stopping.
TNG RFID Tag : Which Highways Support It?
The TNG RFID Tag is currently enabled for all Class 1 vehicles at these highways :
- Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
- Besraya Expressway (BESRAYA)
- Butterworth – Kulim Expressway (BKE)
- Butterworth Outer Ring Road (BORR)
- Duta – Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
- Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
- Cheras – Kajang Highway (GRANDSAGA)
- Lebuhraya Grand Sepadu (GRANDSEPADU)
- Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Muádzam Shah (JKSB)
- Penang Bridge (JPP)
- Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
- Kuala Lumpur – Karak Expressway (KLK)
- Lebuhraya KL – Kuala Selangor (LATAR)
- Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP)
- Lebuhraya Kajang – Seremban (LEKAS) (Ampangan Plaza only)
- Lebuhraya Laluan Kedua Malaysia-Singapura (LINKEDUA)
- Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
- Maju Expressway (MEX)
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
- Projek Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS)
– Toll Plaza Mambau
– Toll Plaza Lukut
– Toll Plaza Kempas
– Toll Plaza Lima Kedai
– Toll Plaza Perling
– Toll Plaza Tanjung Kupang
– Toll Plaza Bangunan Sultan Iskandar
– Toll Plaza Jitra
- Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway (SILK)
- SMART Highway (SMART)
- Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL Barat (SPRINT
Touch ‘n Go also shared that the PLUS highways will fully implement their RFID system in April 2020.
TNG RFID Tag : Where To Get It?
There are about 80 mobile fitment booths nationwide, with three permanent fitment centres in the Klang Valley :
DUKE R&T Tol Segambut
Giant Hypermarket Kelana Jaya
Touch ‘n Go Customer Experience Centre
Address : Tower 2A, Avenue 5, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours (Mon to Thu) : 9 AM to 1 PM, 2 PM to 5 PM
Opening Hours (Friday) : 9 AM to 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM to 5 PM
Location : Google Map | Waze
- TNG RFID Tags : How To Get One FREE @ Shell!
- TNG RFID Tag : Last Places To Get It FREE!
- TNG RFID Tag To Cost RM35 From 15 Feb 2020 Onwards!
- Now Everyone Can Setel Across Malaysia!
- Celcom + Maxis : First 5G Network Sharing Trial Succeeds!
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- Finally, A Postpaid Plan That Sizes According To Your Needs!
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Selected For e-Tunai Rakyat Programme!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- DJI Mavic Mini : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- Ryde Introduces RydePool Car Pooling Service In Malaysia!
- Exclusive ROKiT Williams Tour of Singapore Grand Prix 2019!
- Acronis Cyber Penthouse with Williams F1 Racing Team!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Fine For Scratching Nose A Wake-Up Call On AI Surveillance!
- The Goodyear + Envoy Predictive Tyre Maintenance Program
- Grab Passenger Verification With Face Recognition Explained!
- Introducing The Jabra X Microphone By Jabra + Red Bull!
Go Back To > Automotive | Business | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!