Did you know that you can purchase and self-fit TNG RFID tags at home?
Here is our guide on how to purchase and fit the TNG RFID tag by yourself!
TNG RFID Tag : What Is It?
TNG RFID is an electronic payment system that uses an RFID (radio-frequency identification) tag to pass through tolls.
The RFID Tag is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen or headlamp, and linked to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
Whenever the vehicle approaches a toll, an overhead scanner its encrypted code and automatically deducts the fare, allowing the user to pass without stopping.
TNG RFID Tag : Where To Buy?
You can now purchase the TNG RFID tags for RM 35 at these two official online stores :
Please buy only from the two official TNG online stores above. We do NOT recommend buying from third-party stores, because they may not be authentic.
TNG RFID Self-Fitment Step 1 : Install It On Your Vehicle
Here is a handy video guide on how to install the RFID tag on your vehicle :
- Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp
- Peel off the RFID tag from the Self-Fitment Kit
- Attach theRFID Tag either to :
a) the exterior of the upper left windscreen, or
b) the left headlamp of the vehicle
TNG RFID Self-Fitment Step 2 : Register + Activate Your Tag
- Register a Touch ‘n Go Mobility eXperience account at mx.touchngo.com.my.
- Log into your Mobility eXperience account.
- Register your TNG RFID Tag number.
- Add your vehicle number to pair your RFID Tag with it.
- Add your mobile number to link your RFID Tag to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
That’s it! Now you just have to wait for an activation SMS in the next 24 hours, before you can start using your new RFID Tag!.
- How To Pay PDRM Traffic Summons Using Maybank ATM!
- TNG RFID Will Finally Be Operational On PLUS Highway!
- WW3 Game Goes Viral With Map Of West Taiwan + Uyghur!
- Pay Your PDRM Fines Through Pos Malaysia / Maybank ATM!
- Fact Check : Lazada Delivery Man Caught Licking Package?
Go Back To > Automotive | Business | Tech ARP