Now that Selangor is under MCO 3.0, the police have set up many roadblocks across the state.
Please plan your trip around these police roadblocks to avoid congestion, or make sure you bring your travel permit / employer’s letter.
Selangor Under MCO 3.0 : Why Police Roadblocks?
On 4 May 2021, Malaysia’s Senior Minister for Security Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri Yaacob announced that these six districts in Selangor will come under stricter MCO (PKP) measures :
- Hulu Langat : Hulu Langat, Ampang, Cheras, Hulu Semenyih, Kajang, Semenyih, Beranang
– Bukit Raja
– Sungai Buloh : Subang, Bandar Damansara, Sungai Buloh, Bandar Sri Damansara, Merbau Sempak
– Damansara : Subang Jaya, Pekan Hicom, Bandar Sunway, Bandar Petaling Jaya, Kayu Ara, Bandar Glenmarie, Bandar Saujana, Shah Alam, Batu Tiga, Country Height
– Petaling : Puchong, Kinrara, Sungai Besi, Serdang
- Gombak : Batu, Rawang, Setapak, Ulu Kelang
- Klang : Klang, Kapar
- Kuala Langat : Bandar, Batu, Jugra, Kelanang, Morib, Tanjung 12, Teluk Panglima Garang
- Sepang : Sepang town, Dengkil, Labu
All six districts will be under MCO / PKP from 6 May 2021 until 17 May 2021.
Inter-district travel is FORBIDDEN for these districts under MCO 3.0, except for emergencies or work purposes.
Hence, the police have set-up multiple roadblocks to ensure compliance with the MCO 3.0 travel restrictions.
Selangor Under MCO 3.0 : Full List Of Police Roadblocks!
While the MCO 3.0 travel restrictions are based on districts, the police roadblocks are managed by different district police headquarters (IPD).
So please take note of ALL of these roadblocks in Selangor, and plan your travel accordingly.
If you plan to cross district or state lines for work or emergencies, please make sure you have the police permit, or your employer’s letter ready.
- Sungai Buloh Toll Exit
- Kota Damansara Toll Exit
- Damansara Toll Exit
- Subang Toll Exit
- Shah Alam Toll Plaza – both directions
- Setia Alam Toll Plaza – both directions
- Bukit Raja Toll Exit
- Bandar Baru Klang – in front of AEON Bukit Raja
- Pekan Papar – Batu 10, Jalan Kapar
- Klang Town Council (MPK – Majlis Perbandaran Klang)
- KESAS Toll
- Jalan Langat
- Kampung Delek
- Jalan Dato Ahmad Sidin.
- Hospital Sg. Buloh Toll Plaza – both directions
- Rawang Toll Plaza – both directions
- Jalan Selangor – Kepong KM 12 : in front of Petron petrol station
- Jalan Sungai Buloh – Shah Alam : in front of Shell petrol station at Subang Permai
- KM 14 from Rawang to KL
- KM 14 from KL to Rawang
- Second Rawang Toll Plaza
- Gombak Toll Plaza – both directions
- Jalan Utama Desa Aman Puri
- Bandar Kinrara – LRT BK 5
- Jalan Puchong – Klang Lama : in front of Telekom Malaysia, Puchong
- Jalan Putra Permai – in front of Nahrim, Serdang
- Jalan Utama Serdang Raya 8 – in front of Maybank Seri Kembangan
- In front of Beranang Police Station
- Jalan Broga – Mantini
- Bandar Seri Putra Toll Exit
- Kajang Toll Exit
- Eco Majestic Toll Exit
- Bangi Toll Exit
- Besraya Highway, at Minlon
- Nilai – Bandar Baru Salak : both directions
- Serimas Toll at Pekan Salak
- Salak Road – Kampung Jijan
- KM 74, Jalan Klang Teluk Intan
- Jalan Lama Kuala Selangor Sg. Besar
- KM 113, Jalan Besar Klang Teluk Intan (Jalan Bagan Nira)
- USJ 8 ELITE Toll Plaza
- Putra Heights Toll
- Jalan Hadapan Desa 288 – Jalan Ampang entering into Ampang
- Jalan Pandan Indah, Cheras Indah
- MRR2 – in front of Petronas Klang Gates, from Gombak to Ampang
- ELITE Toll, Bandar Saujana Putra
- Jalan BT 7, Sijankang
- SKVE Toll
- Jalan Seri Cheding, in front of Chinese temple
- In front of Petronas Olak Lempit
- Ijok Toll Plaza (Latar)
- In front of Tanjung Karang police station – both directions
- Jalan Labohan Dagang – Nilai
- Jalan Nilai Labohan Dagang
- Jalan Quarters KLIA – SIC
- Tanjung Malim Toll Plaza
- Bukit Beruntung Toll Plaza
- Lembah Beringin Toll Plaza
- Bukit Tagar Toll Plaza
- KM 79, KL – Ipoh – Dusun Bay
- Gohtong Jaya Checkpoint
- Taman Selesa, Jalan Bukit Fraser – Raub
- KM 34, Jalan Ipoh – KL – Serendah
- Sungai Buaya Toll Plaza
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ Universiti Malaya : A Video Guide!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- KL, Johor, Perak, Terengganu : What Areas Are Under MCO?
- Police Permit NOT Required For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 6 Districts In Selangor Under MCO + Other Updates!
- MCO, CMCO, RMCO Extension + Changes : 29 April – 17 May!
- Schools Closed For 2 Weeks After Extended Raya Holidays!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Are Mamak Restaurants Spreading Indian COVID-19 Strain?
- Fact Check : Singapore Doctor’s Advice On COVID Vaccination
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 28 April 2021 Edition!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Now Optional, Could Offer A Shortcut!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?