The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Selangor was just extended to 20 December 2020, except for 3 districts! 😱
Selangor : CMCO / PKPB Extended, Except For 3 Districts!
The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Selangor will now end on 20 December 2020.
However, the CMCO / PKPB lockdown will end on 6 December 2020 for three districts in Selangor – Kuala Selangor, Sabak Bernam and Hulu Selangor.
Extended Selangor CMCO / PKPB : Some Changes To SOP
The Malaysia National Security Council just announced some changes to the SOP :
- Interstate travel is now allowed (except in EMCO areas), with no roadblocks at state borders
- There is no more limit on the number of passengers in a vehicle.
Other than that, the previous SOP should apply :
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All public and private schools, institutions of higher learning, vocational training institutes, kindergartens, day care centres, tahfiz centres, public parks and recreation centres must close.
- All seminars, workshops, courses, training, conferences, lectures and MICE (Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) are forbidden.
- All domestic tourism activities that cross into or out of the CMCO areas are forbidden.
For more details, please see Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Extended To 20 December!
- Penang CMCO Ends 6 December, Except For 2 Precincts!
- Negeri Sembilan CMCO Ends On 6 Dec, Except For 2 Districts
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020!
- Fact Check : CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Fact Check : PKPD In Malaysia Extended To 3 January 2021?
- Lewis Hamilton : Positive For COVID-19, Out Of Sakhir GP!
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?