Sarawak just announced that they are saying no to MCO 3.0. However, they will implement some stricter changes to their CMCO SOP.
Here are the latest details…
Sarawak Says No To MCO 3.0, With Some Changes!
Instead, they will continue with the existing CMCO restrictions, that will last from 7 May to 17 May 2021.
They will instead tighten their CMCO SOP, with these changes, from 12 May 2021 onwards :
- Dine-in at restaurants, cafes, bistros, food stalls and so on is FORBIDDEN.
- Sale and supply of food and drinks are only allowed for takeaway, drive-through and delivery only.
- Premises identified by the new Hotspot Identification for Dynamic Engagement (HIDE) system must undertake safety measures.
A more detailed SOP will be released on the Sarawak National Security Council website.
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens, Childcare Can Open Again!
- Sabah Sticks With CMCO, Sarawak May Follow Too!
- Malaysia PM Declares NATIONWIDE MCO 3.0 Lockdown!
- Breaking : AZ Vaccination @ WTC (15-16 May) Rescheduled!
- Vaccine Registration : Must Change Address In MySejahtera?
- Google Site Kit JSON Data Error : How To Fix It?
- Places IDed By HIDE COVID-19 System To Close For 3 Days!
- Malaysia : Travel + Activities Restricted NATIONWIDE!
- KL, Johor, Perak, Terengganu : What Areas Are Under MCO?
- Selangor Schools + Ramadan Bazaars To Close!
- Police Permit NOT Required For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 6 Districts In Selangor Under MCO + Other Updates!
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Fact Check : Singapore Doctor’s Advice On COVID Vaccination
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?