The Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) just extended the CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021!
Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced the extension of CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021.
The existing SOP for CMCO / PKPB in Sarawak remains in place, including :
- Travel within the CMCO / PKPB area is allowed.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN, except with police permission.
- Private vehicles are allowed to carry passengers up to their maximum licensed capacity.
- All activities and services at all airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation such as public bus, express bus, LRT / MRT / ERL / monorail, ferry, airplanes, taxis / e-hailing vehicles are allowed, according to their licensed capacity.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All business / economic / industrial activities are allowed to operate.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant, food stall, cafe, food truck, hawker, street vendor, food court, hawker centre, food kiosk, grocery shop, convenience store are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant and cafe are allowed to offer dine-in service (1 metre distance between customers), take-away, delivery or drive-through from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Daily market, wholesale market, farmer’s market, night market and late night bazaar are allowed to operate until 12 midnight.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 midnight. Those on highways can operate 24 hours.
- Laundry services are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Spa, reflexology, massage, wellness services, including pedicure and manicure services, are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All other business operations offering daily necessities are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Malaysia Gets First Batch Of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Vaccine Finished By Pharmaniaga!
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?