The Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) just extended the CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021!
Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced the extension of CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 10 May 2021.
The existing SOP for CMCO / PKPB in Sarawak remains in place, including :
- Travel within the CMCO / PKPB area is allowed.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN, except with police permission.
- Private vehicles are allowed to carry passengers up to their maximum licensed capacity.
- All activities and services at all airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation such as public bus, express bus, LRT / MRT / ERL / monorail, ferry, airplanes, taxis / e-hailing vehicles are allowed, according to their licensed capacity.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All business / economic / industrial activities are allowed to operate.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant, food stall, cafe, food truck, hawker, street vendor, food court, hawker centre, food kiosk, grocery shop, convenience store are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant and cafe are allowed to offer dine-in service (1 metre distance between customers), take-away, delivery or drive-through from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Daily market, wholesale market, farmer’s market, night market and late night bazaar are allowed to operate until 12 midnight.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 midnight. Those on highways can operate 24 hours.
- Laundry services are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Spa, reflexology, massage, wellness services, including pedicure and manicure services, are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All other business operations offering daily necessities are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Malaysia Gets First Batch Of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Sinovac Vaccine Finished By Pharmaniaga!
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
Go Back To > Health | Business | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!