The Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) just extended the CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 26 April 2021!
Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced the extension of CMCO / PKPB restrictions in Sarawak to 26 April 2021.
The existing SOP for CMCO / PKPB in Sarawak remains in place, including :
- Travel within the CMCO / PKPB area is allowed.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN, except with police permission.
- Private vehicles are allowed to carry passengers up to their maximum licensed capacity.
- All activities and services at all airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation such as public bus, express bus, LRT / MRT / ERL / monorail, ferry, airplanes, taxis / e-hailing vehicles are allowed, according to their licensed capacity.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All business / economic / industrial activities are allowed to operate.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant, food stall, cafe, food truck, hawker, street vendor, food court, hawker centre, food kiosk, grocery shop, convenience store are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Restaurant and cafe are allowed to offer dine-in service (1 metre distance between customers), take-away, delivery or drive-through from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Daily market, wholesale market, farmer’s market, night market and late night bazaar are allowed to operate until 12 midnight.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 midnight. Those on highways can operate 24 hours.
- Laundry services are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Spa, reflexology, massage, wellness services, including pedicure and manicure services, are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All other business operations offering daily necessities are allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- China Used Hot Drinks + Steam To Kill COVID-19?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Foreigners In Phase 2 Too!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- No More Dimsum : Why It Lasted Less Than 5 Years!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?