The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Sabah was just extended to 20 December 2020!
Here are the details, and the changes to the existing SOP!
Sabah : CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020!
With over 70,000 COVID-19 cases so far, the Malaysian National Security Council announced another 2-week extension of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Sabah.
The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of the state of Sabah will now end on 20 December 2020.
Extended Sabah CMCO / PKPB : Some Changes To SOP
The Malaysia National Security Council just announced some changes to the SOP :
- Interstate travel is now allowed (except in EMCO areas), with no roadblocks at state borders
- There is no more limit on the number of passengers in a vehicle.
Other than that, the previous SOP should apply :
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 10 PM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- All public and private schools, institutions of higher learning, vocational training institutes, kindergartens, day care centres, tahfiz centres, public parks and recreation centres must close.
- All seminars, workshops, courses, training, conferences, lectures and MICE (Meeting, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) are forbidden.
- All domestic tourism activities that cross into or out of the CMCO areas are forbidden.
For more details, please see Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Extended To 20 December!
- Penang CMCO Ends 6 December, Except For 2 Precincts!
- Selangor CMCO / PKPB Extended, Except For 3 Districts!
- Negeri Sembilan CMCO Ends On 6 Dec, Except For 2 Districts
- Fact Check : CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Fact Check : PKPD In Malaysia Extended To 3 January 2021?
- Lewis Hamilton : Positive For COVID-19, Out Of Sakhir GP!
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Travel | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!