PROTON today announced that another 49 employees at their Shah Alam campus have tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total of infected cases to 50.
PROTON : 50 Employees Now Positive For COVID-19
On 14 October 2020, PROTON announced that an employee from their R&D Department in Shah Alam tested positive for COVID-19.
That triggered contact tracing for all employees at their R&D department, who were asked to self-quarantine at home.
Today, PROTON confirmed that another 49 employees at their Engineering Division in the same Shah Alam campus also tested positive for COVID-19.
They instructed all non-essential personnel to work from home, with contract tracing still ongoing, and a COVID-19 team monitoring the situation.
There is now a total of 50 confirmed COVID-19 cases at PROTON Shah Alam.
In their statement, they assured the public that their Center of Service Excellence (COSE) and showroom in Shah Alam are disinfected hourly, and all customer-facing personnel follow a “rigorous procedure”.
PROTON : Official Statement On COVID-19
Here is the official PROTON statement on COVID-19 cases at their Shah Alam campus :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Stay at home or shelter in place
- Keep your hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep your home, office, vehicle, etc. clean
- If you must go out, maintain a social distance of 6 feet (2 metres)
- Wear a surgical mask and make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Fact Check: Somaliland Reps Wear Koteka To Taiwan Meeting!
- 2020 Mercedes me Apps : Find Out What’s New!
- Fact Check : Petronas Petrol Stations Cheat At The Pump?
- Fact Check : China Threatens West With Waterloo In SCS?
- Fact Check : Wear Face Mask In Car Or Get FINED RM1,000?
- Fact Check : US Navy Withdraws After Chinese Jamming?
- Malaysia-Singapore Cross-Border Travel To Resume In August
- Fact Check : AirAsia Banned Wheeled Cabin Luggage?
- Fact Check : Old Robber Targeting Motorists In Penang?
- KasperskyOS : First Successful Automotive ECU Integration!
- World of Buzz : Stop Feeding Content Regurgitation Websites!
- Will BeiDou Give HUAWEI Phones FREE Calls + Internet?
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Lincoln Memorial Defaced By BLM Protestors!
- George Floyd Challenge Exposed : Racist + Dangerous!
Go Back To > Automotive | Business | Home