The Petaling Jaya Police just set up CMCO roadblocks at three highway tolls in Petaling Jaya, to enforce the CMCO / PKPB lockdown SOP.
CMCO Roadblocks At Three PJ Highway Tolls In Effect!
On 21 October 2020, Petaling Jaya Police Chief ACP Nik Ezanee bin Mohd Faisal announced that the Petaling Jaya police has taken the initiative to set up CMCO roadblocks at these three highway tolls :
- NKVE Highway : Subang Toll
- PLUS Highway : Sungai Buloh Toll
- PLUS Highway : Damansara Toll
The CMCO roadblocks are on both sides of the tolls, to check on people entering and leaving Petaling Jaya.
Why Setup These CMCO Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya?
The purpose of these CMCO roadblocks, according to ACP Nik Ezanee is to i:
- ncrease the public’s awareness about the CMCO / PKPB lockdown SOP,
- as well as take action against those who do not comply with the lockdown SOP.
He called for the public to slow down while approaching and passing through these CMCO roadblocks, to protect the safety of their frontliners and other drivers.
He also reminded everyone to comply with the number of people inside their vehicles, and to stay at home unless it is necessary for them to go out.
As a reminder, here are the current travel SOP for CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
- Only two persons from each household are allowed to go out to purchase daily necessities.
- People at high risk and children are not encouraged to go out.
- No one is allowed to enter or leave the areas under CMCO lockdown.
- Cross-district travel is forbidden, except for work, economic or industrial purposes.
- Cross-district travel for emergencies (sickness and funeral) requires advanced notice to the police.
- Workers will need a valid work pass or letter of permission from their employers to get past state and district roadblocks.
- Employers are encouraged to let their employees work from home.
In Red Zones : management and administrative staff in public and private sectors are ordered to work from home, starting 22 October 2020.
* Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced this change on 20 October 2020.
- Travellers from other states who need to pass through Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to other states should obtain prior permission from the nearest police station.
- Individuals who intend to travel by air through KLIA, KLIA2 and Subang Airport must obtain prior permission from the police.
- Residents of KL, Selangor and Putrajaya are allowed to return from outstation, with the permission of the police.
For more information, please read CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya, which will be updated from time to time.
For those who plan to travel outstation, here is the Cross-State Travel SOP and application form to get past the CMCO roadblocks at state lines.
NOTE : There is NO NEED for the passenger to sit behind the driver. Passengers will NOT GET FINED for sitting next to the driver.
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- MyGCC Debunks Old CMCO Cross-District Travel Info!
- Machines Mid Valley : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- COVID-19 Reality Check : 34.5 Million Infected, 1 Million Dead!
- IMR : D614G Mutation Found In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Did Fauci Write That Angry COVID-19 Post : How Dare You?
- Fact Check : Science Supports Pig As Haram With Proofs?
- Dexamethasone : Do NOT Self-Medicate Against COVID-19!
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Fridge Magnet Cancer Warning By Princeton Uni!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- COVID-19 : Release Patients Even If Positive After 14 Days?
- Fact Check : Hand Sanitiser Catches Fire, Burns Woman!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Bets Nobel Prize On China Creating COVID-19
- Fact Check : Prolonged Use of Face Mask Causes Hypoxia!
- Hydroxychloroquine Risk : Death From Cardiac Arrest!
- How Social Contact Spreads COVID-19 + Creates Clusters!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
- China Just Sent Donald Trump These Face Shields!
- DIY Face Shield : An Easy Way To Make / Mass Produce!
- Is COVID-19 An Airborne Virus? Here Are The Facts!
- Can COVID-19 Spread Through Fruits & Vegetables?
- COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Go Back To > Fact Checks | Travel | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!