Malaysia just announced a 4-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of all states and federal territories in Peninsular Malaysia, except for Perlis, Pahang and Kelantan! 😱
Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Until 6 December!
With record highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council announced a 4-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of KL, Putrajaya, and all states in Peninsular Malaysia, except for Perlis, Pahang and Kelantan.
This expansive CMCO / PKPB lockdown will start at 12:01 AM on 9 November 2020 and end on 6 December 2020.
To be specific, this newly-announced CMCO / PKPB lockdown will affect these states and federal territories :
- North : Kedah, Penang, Perak
- East : Terengganu
- Central : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya
- South : Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor
Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : Same SOP As Klang Valley CMCO?
The Malaysia National Security Council has not announced any special SOP for this new CMCO / PKPB.
Assuming they adopt the same CMCO / PKPB SOP for Klang Valley, here are some SOP we can expect :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Dine-in is allowed but limited to 2 persons per small table or 4 persons per large table*, but must follow the Food Sector SOP.
* Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced the change on 15 October 2020.
- Food deliveries, drive-through purchases and food take-aways are encouraged.
- Wholesale markets are allowed to open from 4 AM until 2 PM.
- Daily markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- Farmer’s markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 PM.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 10 PM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Public buses, express buses, MRT, LRT, ERL, Monorail, taxi and e-hailing services are allowed to operate.
- Taxis and e-hailing vehicles are limited to 2 passengers, and allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food deliveries are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All transportation and delivery vehicles involved in industry, business, and manufacturing are allowed to continue as normal, including cross-district and cross-state travel.
For more details, please see CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Nilai CMCO Lockdown To Start On 28 October 2020!
- Klang Valley CMCO Lockdown Extended To 9 November 2020!
- MRT Kajang Line : Transit Officer Positive For COVID-19!
- FamilyMart KLIA2 : Staff Tests Positive For COVID-19!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- CMCO Roadblocks At Three PJ Highway Tolls In Effect!
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- MyGCC Debunks Old CMCO Cross-District Travel Info!
- Machines Mid Valley : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- COVID-19 Reality Check : 34.5 Million Infected, 1 Million Dead!
- IMR : D614G Mutation Found In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Did Fauci Write That Angry COVID-19 Post : How Dare You?
- Fact Check : Science Supports Pig As Haram With Proofs?
- Dexamethasone : Do NOT Self-Medicate Against COVID-19!
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Fridge Magnet Cancer Warning By Princeton Uni!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- COVID-19 : Release Patients Even If Positive After 14 Days?
- Fact Check : Hand Sanitiser Catches Fire, Burns Woman!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?