PDRM now allows you to pay your fines (with an 80% discount) through Pos Malaysia or the Maybank ATM!
Here is what you need to know…
80% Discount For PDRM + JPJ Traffic Fines Extended!
- PDRM : Until 31 December 2021
- JPJ : Until 31 December 2021
Pay Your PDRM Fines Through Pos Malaysia / Maybank ATM!
In addition to extending their 80% discount offer until the end of the year, PDRM also added two new payment methods across the country.
From 12 until 31 December 2021, you will be able to pay your PDRM fines with the 80% discount through
- all Pos Malaysia branches across the country
- all Maybank ATM machines anywhere in Malaysia
Note : We have no idea if this option will extend beyond the discount period.
How To Pay PDRM Fines Using Maybank ATM Machine
If you are looking to pay using a Maybank ATM machine, here are the steps :
- Insert your ATM card and key in your PIN number.
- Select the PAYBILLS option.
- Key in your MyKad (IC) number.
- The Maybank ATM machine will list your outstanding PDRM traffic fines.
- You can then make payment through the Maybank ATM machine.
- 80% Traffic Offence Discount Extended For PDRM + JPJ!
- Fact Check : Lazada Delivery Man Caught Licking Package?
- PDRM + JPJ Traffic Offences : How To Get The 80% Discount?
- New Measures To Block Omicron Variant From Malaysia!
- Fact Check : Omicron Variant Detected In Perak?!