You can now pay your PDRM traffic summons using any Maybank ATM!
Here is what you need to know!
Pay Your PDRM Fines Through Pos Malaysia / Maybank ATM!
On 12 December 2021, PDRM announced that you will be able to pay your traffic summons with the 80% discount through :
- all Pos Malaysia branches across the country
- all Maybank ATM machines anywhere in Malaysia
Note : We have no idea if this option will extend beyond the discount period.
How To Pay PDRM Traffic Summons Using Maybank ATM!
Some of you have had trouble paying your PDRM traffic summons using the Maybank ATM, so here is our (partial) guide :
Step 1 : Insert your ATM card, and key in your PIN number
Step 2 : Select the PAYBILLS option.
Step 3 : Select PDRM SUMMONS PAYMENT.
Step 4 : Tap CONTINUE in this disclaimer screen.
Step 5 : Key in your MyKad (I/C) number, and tap YES.
Step 6 : Your compoundable summons will now be displayed, with the total amount to be paid (after the 80% discount).
Step 7 : Unfortunately, I have none under my name, so I cannot proceed further. But at this point, you will be allowed to make payment through the Maybank ATM, either through a cash deposit, or your Maybank account.
- COVID-19 Booster Dose Policy For Malaysia : 16 Dec Edition!
- TNG RFID Will Finally Be Operational On PLUS Highway!
- WW3 Game Goes Viral With Map Of West Taiwan + Uyghur!
- Pay Your PDRM Fines Through Pos Malaysia / Maybank ATM!
- Fact Check : Lazada Delivery Man Caught Licking Package?
- CommScope-RUCKUS Showcase @ Bayview Georgetown!
- 80% Traffic Offence Discount Extended For PDRM + JPJ!