A tanker just hit the side of the Juru toll, spilling 20,000 litres of oil!
This is why tanker drivers need to be extra careful passing through toll gates.
Gone In 90 Minutes : Tanker Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
At around 12 PM on 20 April 2021, a tanker passing through the Juru toll hit a metal pole on the left side.
The pole punctured the tank, which spilled its entire contents onto the road. Fortunately, it was just cooking oil!
The PLUS Response Time and the Prai Fire Department rushed to the site to contain the spill, and clean up the oil.
They succeeded in clearing everything by 1:30 PM, but the incident still caused traffic jam at the toll which apparently stretched for a good 3 kilometres!
The 50 year-old tanker driver suffered minor injuries to his leg, and was taken to the Seberang Jaya Hospital for treatment.
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Reopens After Multiple COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Rate Only 0.003% For HCW!
- Interstate Travel Limited Even More After COVID-19 Surge!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations Kick Off In Malaysia!
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?