NVIDIA just announced that they will be providing the transportation industry access to their NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) for autonomous vehicle development! Here are the details!
NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
To accelerate the adoption of NVIDIA DRIVE by the transportation industry for autonomous vehicle development, NVIDIA is providing access to the NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks.
What this means is autonomous vehicle developers will now be able to access all of NVIDIA”s pre-trained AI models and training code, and use them to improve their self-driving systems.
Using AI is central to the development of safe, self-driving cars. AI lets autonomous vehicles perceive and react to obstacles and potential dangers, or even changes in their surroundings.
Powering every self-driving car are dozens of Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) that tackle redundant and diverse tasks, to ensure accurate perception, localisation and path planning.
These DNNs cover tasks like traffic light and sign detection, object detection for vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles, and path perception, as well as gaze detection and gesture recognition within the vehicle.
Advanced NVIDIA DRIVE Tools
In addition to providing access to their DRIVE DNNs, NVIDIA also made available a suite of advanced NVIDIA DRIVE tools.
These NVIDIA DRIVE tools allow autonomous vehicle developers to customise and enhance the NVIDIA DRIVE DNNs using their own datasets and target feature set.
- Active Learning improves model accuracy and reduces data collection costs by automating data selection using AI, rather than manual curation.
- Federated Learning lets developers utilise datasets across countries, and with other developers while maintaining data privacy and protecting their own intellectual property.
- Transfer Learning gives NVIDIA DRIVE customers the ability to speed up development of their own perception software by leveraging NVIDIA’s own autonomous vehicle development.
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- How To Enable NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card Review!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER : The Full Details!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- NVIDIA Wins MLPerf Inference Benchmarks For DC + Edge!
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Samsung – IBM AI IoT Cloud Platform For 5G Mobile Solutions!
- Dell PowerMax Updates : Storage Class Memory + NVMe-oF!
- The Carousell Rights Owners Programme (CROP) Explained!
- Samsung Exynos 990 – Everything You Need To Know!
- 10GB + 12GB Samsung LPDDR4X uMCP Memory Details!
- Samsung Exynos Modem 5123 – What You Need To Know!
- Dell Offers Two DFS Flexi Options In These Countries!
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Key NVIDIA EGX Announcements @ MWC Los Angeles 2019!
- Yahoo Groups To Delete All User Content! Download ‘Em Now!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Red Hat Partners Are Driving APAC Hybrid Cloud Adoption!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- 3rd Gen X-Dragon Architecture by Alibaba Cloud Explained!
Go Back To > Automotive | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!