A lady driver had an incredibly lucky escape today on the MRR2, after a large concrete slab fell on her car!
The heavy slab completely destroyed her car, but she somehow walked away from the accident!
MRR2 : Driver Escapes After Concrete Slab Falls On Car!
The lady was driving on the MRR2 (Kuala Lumpur Middle Ring Road 2) at around 4:30 PM today (19 September 2020) when a large concrete slab fell onto her car.
The slab appears to be part of the concrete barrier from the overhead SUKE Highway that was under construction.
The concrete slab completely destroyed her car, but she walked away with only an injured arm. It took about two hours to remove the car and rubble from the site.
Passing motorists helped rescue her and she was rushed to HUKM (Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) for treatment.
Pictures Of The Driver’s Lucky Escape At MRR2 Today!
Here are additional pictures of the driver’s lucky escape today!
- Fact Check: Somaliland Reps Wear Koteka To Taiwan Meeting!
- 2020 Mercedes me Apps : Find Out What’s New!
- Fact Check : Petronas Petrol Stations Cheat At The Pump?
- Fact Check : China Threatens West With Waterloo In SCS?
- Fact Check : Wear Face Mask In Car Or Get FINED RM1,000?
- Fact Check : US Navy Withdraws After Chinese Jamming?
- Malaysia-Singapore Cross-Border Travel To Resume In August
- Fact Check : AirAsia Banned Wheeled Cabin Luggage?
- Fact Check : Old Robber Targeting Motorists In Penang?
- KasperskyOS : First Successful Automotive ECU Integration!
- World of Buzz : Stop Feeding Content Regurgitation Websites!
- Will BeiDou Give HUAWEI Phones FREE Calls + Internet?
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Lincoln Memorial Defaced By BLM Protestors!
- George Floyd Challenge Exposed : Racist + Dangerous!
Go Back To > Automotive | Home