MKN just announced that 3 people are now allowed in the same car during the CMCO / PKPB lockdown. Here is what you need to know!
Earlier : Only 2 People Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
When the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced the CMCO / PKPB SOP for Peninsular Malaysia, they only allowed two people from the same household to travel in the same car.
That limitation has led to complaints that it unfairly disadvantages single parents, and people with elderly parents.
Single parents may not be able to leave their children unattended at home, and be forced to bring them out, when they have to buy food or essentials.
Those with elderly parents may need another person to help attend to their parent whenever they send them for medical treatment, for example.
Now : 3 People Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
In a special press conference on 13 November 2020, the MKN announced that they agreed to loosen the requirement.
They will now allow 3 people from the same household to travel in the same car during the CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
However, please note that they did NOT change the limitation on the number of people from the same household dining in restaurants / cafes / eateries.
Unless they change that limit too, only TWO (2) people per household are allowed to dine in at restaurants / cafes / eateries.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Stay at home or shelter in place
- Keep your hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep your home, office, vehicle, etc. clean
- If you must go out, maintain a social distance of 6 feet (2 metres)
- Wear a surgical mask and make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Is Gadget Radiation Killing Kids Forced To Study At Home? 🤔
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Nilai CMCO Lockdown To Start On 28 October 2020!
- Klang Valley CMCO Lockdown Extended To 9 November 2020!
- MRT Kajang Line : Transit Officer Positive For COVID-19!
- FamilyMart KLIA2 : Staff Tests Positive For COVID-19!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- COVID-19 Reality Check : 34.5 Million Infected, 1 Million Dead!
- IMR : D614G Mutation Found In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Did Fauci Write That Angry COVID-19 Post : How Dare You?
- Fact Check : Science Supports Pig As Haram With Proofs?
- Dexamethasone : Do NOT Self-Medicate Against COVID-19!
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Fridge Magnet Cancer Warning By Princeton Uni!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- COVID-19 : Release Patients Even If Positive After 14 Days?
- Fact Check : Hand Sanitiser Catches Fire, Burns Woman!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Fact Checks | Travel | Home