The Prime Minister of Malaysia just declared the nationwide MCO 3.0 lockdown!
Here are the latest details and the SOP changes! Don’t forget to SHARE THIS OUT!
Malaysia PM Declares NATIONWIDE MCO 3.0 Lockdown!
After a steady drip, drip, drip of MCO lockdowns for various states and areas, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) finally gave up and announced a nationwide MCO 3.0 lockdown!
This decision came after exceeding 4,000 new COVID-19 cases daily for several days, and 1,700 deaths reported in total.
Malaysia Prime Minister, Muhyiddin Yassin, finally called it a national crisis. It’s about time!
The new nationwide MCO 3.0 lockdown, as well as the new SOP below, will apply from 12 May 2021 until 7 June 2021.
The existing ban on interstate and inter-district travel, as well as social activities, sports and education will apply from 10 May until 6 June 2021.
NATIONWIDE MCO 3.0 Lockdown : SOP Changes Across Malaysia
MKN also announced some SOP changes that will apply across Malaysia during this nationwide MCO 3.0.
- All economic sectors are ALLOWED to operate.
- All interstate and inter-district travel is FORBIDDEN, except for emergencies, healthcare, work, business, vaccination appointments, and long-distance couples.
- It is FORBIDDEN to hold any social gatherings, including feasts, weddings, engagements, prayer and tahlil ceremonies, dinner events, birthday celebrations as well as official government and private functions.
- All seminars, conferences and face-to-face meetings are FORBIDDEN.
- Marriage registrations and akad nikah ceremonies are permitted with the attendance and SOP to be determined by the state Islamic religious authorities (for Muslims) and the National Registration Department (for non-Muslims).
- All sports and recreational activities are FORBIDDEN, except for individual sporting and recreational activities in open spaces and physical distancing, like jogging, cycling and exercise.
- All educational institutions must CLOSE. Exceptions will be given to students undergoing international examinations.
- Childcare centres, kindergartens, nurseries and daycare centres are ALLOWED to operate, subject to the established SOP.
- The number of people in private vehicles, taxis and e-hailing rides is limited to THREE (3) PEOPLE ONLY, including the driver.
- The number of people in a vehicle carrying goods, or involved in economic / industrial activities is limited to the number allowed by the commercial vehicle licence.
- The number of people allowed in public transportation must comply with physical distancing, and the established SOP.
- Dine-in at restaurants and food stores in FORBIDDEN.
- Sale of food through drive-through and take-away and delivery are permitted.
- Employers are REQUIRED to initiate Work From Home (WFH) for management staff, with not more than 30% present at any one time.
- House-to-house visitation and grave visits are FORBIDDEN during Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
- Aidifitri prayers in mosques are ALLOWED, with the congregation not exceeding :
– 50 people for mosques and suraus that can accommodate more than 1,000 worshippers
– 20 people for mosques that can accommodate less than 1,000 worshippers
The same congregation limits apply to the daily obligatory prayers as well as Friday prayers.
- The operation of non-Muslim houses of worship will be similarly tightened.
- Specific SOP for Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan will continue to be enforced.
- Breaking : AZ Vaccination @ WTC (15-16 May) Rescheduled!
- Vaccine Registration : Must Change Address In MySejahtera?
- Google Site Kit JSON Data Error : How To Fix It?
- Places IDed By HIDE COVID-19 System To Close For 3 Days!
- Malaysia : Travel + Activities Restricted NATIONWIDE!
- KL, Johor, Perak, Terengganu : What Areas Are Under MCO?
- Selangor Schools + Ramadan Bazaars To Close!
- Police Permit NOT Required For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- 6 Districts In Selangor Under MCO + Other Updates!
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Fact Check : Singapore Doctor’s Advice On COVID Vaccination
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 28 April 2021 Edition!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Now Optional, Could Offer A Shortcut!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?