The Prime Minister of Malaysia just announced that people will soon be allowed to travel, once they received their full COVID-19 vaccination!
Malaysia PM : Travel Allowed After COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 1 April 2021, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, announced on Bernama TV that people will soon be allowed to travel, once they received their full COVID-19 vaccination!
- interstate travel will be allowed for those who are fully vaccinated.
- the government is discussing with several countries to allow international travel for those who are fully vaccinated.
Licence To Travel Will Spur COVID-19 Vaccination!
So far, the uptake has been rather poor – with just 7,501,094 people registering for their COVID-19 vaccination, as of 31 March 2021.
That is just 23% of the adult population in Malaysia, and not including foreign workers who are also covered by the free vaccination programme.
Although the Prime Minister did not reveal any details, such a licence to travel will spur COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia.
After being locked up for months, and not able to return to their hometowns, the licence to travel freely across Malaysia will be a strong incentive for people to get vaccinated.
We don’t foresee international travel reopening so soon, as countries will need to work out the protocols and a certification process for the vaccination status of travellers.
But the Prime Minister’s announcement will remind people that international travel will likely be limited to those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19. So if they want to be able to travel overseas, they best get vaccinated ASAP!
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Register?
There are FIVE (5) ways to register for free COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia :
- The MySejahtera app.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- A telephone hotline.
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Public registration program for Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the COVID-19 vaccine programme began on 1 March 2021.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Fact Check : Nike Made Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- FREE + PAID Private COVID-19 Vaccines Coming Soon!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 2 Begins On 19 April!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- SUKE Highway Crane + Beam Collapse Kills 3, Injures 1!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- Warning : Pahang Limits Dining To Just 1 Hour!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?