MKN finally clarified their definition of districts, so here is the district list for KL, Selangor and Putrajaya that we compiled!
For Northern states, please see Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis District List
For Southern states, please see Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List
For Eastern states, please see Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu District List
For East Malaysia states, please see Sabah, Labuan, Sarawak District List
Interstate + Inter-District Travel : Forbidden Nationwide
But when the 10 km travel limit was lifted, MKN announced that inter-district and interstate travel are FORBIDDEN nationwide.
Ever since the inter-district travel was forbidden in Malaysia, people have wondered – how do you define the districts?
Unfortunately, the lack of a proper definition has led to some confusion – is KL a single district? Do we follow police districts or state districts?
This anecdotal example, that is being shared on social media, claims that the police are issuing fines based on police districts, instead of state districts.
Apparently daerah in PKP mean ikut Daerah IPD polis.
Daughter came back from Subang Jaya to Bukit Jelutong kena saman merentasi Daerah katanya because of different IPD . As far as i know Daerah in Selangor ada 9 je..and Subang Jaya and Shah Alam is under Daerah Petaling. Called IPD Shah Alam to clarify yes they said kena saman because different Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Jurisdiction.
Called MKN asking where is the SOP definition regarding Daerah.. Officer cannot answer but affirm Subang Jaya and Shah Alam under 1 daerah. Confused ask to refer to Polis… Polis ask to refer to MKN.. Polis officer confused MKN also confused.
Apparently Polis issue compound on behalf of Pejabat Kesihatan because under Akta Kesihatan..kompaun have to pay to Pejabat kesihatan in Kelana Jaya..so ask them kena mintak permit or not to go to Kelana Jaya pay kompoun..because different IPD ..no need pulak😅.
Lastly called Pejabat Kesihatan they also confused why kena saman because same Daerah..lastly kena buat surat rayuan pembatalan kompaun. wasted whole morning making phone calls to get definition of Daerah. No Definite answer. Semua confused.
Adoi Malaysia..land of the Confused Civil Servant and Politicians😭😭
Travel Restriction : MKN Clarifies Definition Of District!
After weeks of uncertainty, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) finally clarified their definition of district for the inter-district travel ban.
On 20 February 2021, they released an updated MCO SOP, which included this definition of district.
- the entire federal territory of KL is considered as a single district
- the district borders are as defined by the states
In other words, you can travel without restrictions throughout the entire Kuala Lumpur, and districts as defined by the states, not the police.
Travel Restriction : KL, Selangor, Putrajaya District List
Kuala Lumpur District List
Kuala Lumpur has 11 districts, but they are all considered as a single district for the purpose of travel restrictions.
So you can freely travel in all 11 districts without worrying about distance, or crossing inter-district lines.
- Bukit Bintang
- Wangsa Maju
- Lembah Pantai
- Bandar Tun Razak
Selangor District List
You are allowed to travel more than 10 kilometres from your home, but you can only travel within your district.
So identify your district and your townships below, and stay within your own district.
- Gombak District
– Ulu Kelang
- Hulu Langat District
– Hulu Langat
– Hulu Semenyih
- Hulu Selangor District
– Ampang Pecah
– Batang Kali
– Buloh Telur
– Hulu Bernam
– Hulu Yam
– Kuala Kalumpang
– Sungai Gumut
– Sungai Tinggi
- Klang District
- Kuala Langat District
– Tanjung 12
– Teluk Panglima Garang
- Kuala Selangor District
– Bestari Jaya
– Hujong Permatang
– Hulu Tinggi
– Kuala Selangor
– Tanjung Karang
- Petaling District
– Bukit Raja
– Sungai Buloh : Subang, Bandar Damansara, Sungai Buloh, Bandar Sri Damansara, Merbau Sempak
– Damansara : Subang Jaya, Pekan Hicom, Bandar Sunway, Bandar Petaling Jaya, Kayu Ara, Bandar Glenmarie, Bandar Saujana, Shah Alam, Batu Tiga, Country Height
– Petaling : Puchong, Kinrara, Sungai Besi, Serdang
- Sabak Bernam District
– Bagan Nakhoda Omar
– Panchang Bendena
– Pasir Panjang
– Sungai Panjang
- Sepang District
– Sepang town
Putrajaya Precinct List
Although MKN did not specifically mention Putrajaya, we believe it is also considered as a single district like Kuala Lumpur, as it is much smaller than Kuala Lumpur.
But just in case, here is the list of the twenty one precincts in Putrajaya. Until MKN says otherwise, it’s best to stay within your own precinct.
- CNN Reporter Caught Faking Chinese Translation On TV?
- Malaysia : All Schools To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- MCO U-Turn : 2 Persons Per Table / Car Limit Lifted!
- Fact Check: Shocking UK Report On COVID Vaccine Injuries?
- 10 KM Travel Limit Lifted, Why Not Inter-District Travel?
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Malaysia Will Follow Pfizer Two-Dose Vaccine Schedule!
- MCO 2.0 Changes : Driving + Flight Schools Can Reopen!
- Malaysia : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Will Follow Pfizer Two-Dose Vaccine Schedule!
- Malaysia : FREE COVID-19 Vaccine For All Foreign Residents!
- MCO 2.0 Changes : Fishing + More Sports, Gym Allowed!
- MySejahtera Now Mandatory : RM1K Fine Otherwise!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan Detailed!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Did Larry King Die From COVID-19 After Surviving Cancer?
- Can Ivermectin Really Cure Or Prevent COVID-19?
- Malaysia Buys 18.4 Million CoronaVac + Sputnik V Doses!
- Keep Your iPhone + MagSafe Away From Medical Devices!
- Why Thousands Of Vaccinated Israelis Got COVID-19 Anyway
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?