The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu ends today, 21 November 2020! 😄
CMCO / PKPB Ends For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
Now that COVID-19 cases have dropped significantly in Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu, the Malaysian National Security Council announced that their CMCO / PKPB lockdowns will end early.
Instead of ending on 6 December 2020, all four states will now end today, 21 November 2020.
There are some exceptions though :
- the district of Kulim in Kedah remains under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
- the districts of Kota Tinggi and Mersing in Johor remain under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
CMCO Ends : RMCO Rules Apply For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu
The ending of CMCO / PKPB does not mean complete freedom. It only means Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu returns to RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) SOP, like :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate as normal (up to 2 AM), but must follow the established SOP.
- Hair salons, beauty salons and barbers are allowed to operate up to 12 AM, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open as normal (between 7 AM and 2 AM).
- Dine-in is allowed with physical distancing of 1 meter between persons at the same table, and following other Food Sector SOP.
- All sporting and recreational activities are allowed, with physical distancing of 1-3 metres (static), and 3-5 metres (dynamic)
- Water sports activities like swimming, surfing, scuba diving, wakeboarding, sailing, boating, etc. are allowed.
- Sporting events and competitions with spectators, or those with foreign participants are FORBIDDEN.
- Wedding registrations are allowed, with a limit of 20 participants at the registration office.
- Pubs and night clubs are FORBIDDEN, except for restaurant services.
- Overseas tourism is FORBIDDEN.
- Local tourism is allowed, except for foreigners who are not in the list of permitted countries.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?