The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu ends today, 21 November 2020! 😄
CMCO / PKPB Ends For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
Now that COVID-19 cases have dropped significantly in Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu, the Malaysian National Security Council announced that their CMCO / PKPB lockdowns will end early.
Instead of ending on 6 December 2020, all four states will now end today, 21 November 2020.
There are some exceptions though :
- the district of Kulim in Kedah remains under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
- the districts of Kota Tinggi and Mersing in Johor remain under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
CMCO Ends : RMCO Rules Apply For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu
The ending of CMCO / PKPB does not mean complete freedom. It only means Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu returns to RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) SOP, like :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate as normal (up to 2 AM), but must follow the established SOP.
- Hair salons, beauty salons and barbers are allowed to operate up to 12 AM, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open as normal (between 7 AM and 2 AM).
- Dine-in is allowed with physical distancing of 1 meter between persons at the same table, and following other Food Sector SOP.
- All sporting and recreational activities are allowed, with physical distancing of 1-3 metres (static), and 3-5 metres (dynamic)
- Water sports activities like swimming, surfing, scuba diving, wakeboarding, sailing, boating, etc. are allowed.
- Sporting events and competitions with spectators, or those with foreign participants are FORBIDDEN.
- Wedding registrations are allowed, with a limit of 20 participants at the registration office.
- Pubs and night clubs are FORBIDDEN, except for restaurant services.
- Overseas tourism is FORBIDDEN.
- Local tourism is allowed, except for foreigners who are not in the list of permitted countries.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Travel | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!