The Malaysian Police just tightened interstate travel, limiting it to just 3 situations / circumstances. Here are the details!
Interstate Travel Now Limited To 3 Situations Only!
On the same day the National Security Council announced that interstate travel will be permitted to help family members vaccinate against COVID-19, the police apparently limited interstate travel to just 3 situations.
This was not announced publicly by the Royal Malaysian Police or the National Security Council (MKN), but this printed and signed notice at the Putrajaya Precinct 1 Police Station appears to be genuine.
According to this notice, the Inspector-General of Police, Abdul Hamid Bador, ordered that police permission will only be given for only these 3 situations / circumstances :
- Emergencies involving immediate family members with supporting documents
– This should include the newly-announced permission to travel interstate to help dependents or senior citizens attend their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Couples in long-distance relationships
The notice also specifically stated that interstate travel is not permitted for wedding ceremonies and other feasts / celebrations.
This new order kicked off officially on 15 April 2021.
We should point out that this new order only applies to those applying for police permission to travel interstate.
It does NOT apply to those travelling for work, as they do not require police permission. They only require a letter from their employer, or other supporting documents, to prove that they are travelling for work.
Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 15 April 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced that interstate travel will be allowed for those helping family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Only one person is allowed to travel interstate to help family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- For example, someone working in KL can return to Negeri Sembilan to take his elderly mother for her vaccination.
- That person will only need to show the vaccination appointment letter at state borders
Recommended : Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Both Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccines In Phase 2 Vaccinations!
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Travel | Health | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!