MKN just declared an EMCO lockdown of parts of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor!
Here is what you need to know about the new EMCO lockdown of KL and Selangor, including the new SOP!
EMCO Declared For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
On 1 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that due to escalating number of COVID-19 cases in KL and Selangor, certain areas will come under EMCO lockdown!
The EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) lockdown will last for 14 days, from 3 July until 16 July 2021 for these areas in Selangor :
- Petaling District
– Sungai Buloh
– Bukit Raja
- Hulu Langat District
– Hulu Langat
- Sepang District
- Gombak District
– Hulu Kelang
- Kuala Langat District
– Tanjung 12 (1)
– Tanjung 12 (2)
– Teluk Panglima Garang
- Klang District
- Kuala Selangor District
– Bestari Jaya
- Hulu Selangor District
– Ulu Yam
– Batang Kali
The EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) lockdown will last for 14 days, from 3 July until 16 July 2021 for these areas in Kuala Lumpur :
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Sri Semarak
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Batu Muda
- Flat Seksyen 2 Wangsa Maju
- Flat Seksyen 1 Wangsa Maju
- Kampung Padang Balang
- Taman Koperasi Polis (Fasa 1 & 2)
- Flat Sri Sabah
- Kampung Puah
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Kampung Baru Air Panas
- Flat Desa Pandan (Termasuk Baiduri & Delima)
- Kampung Batu Muda
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Kerinchi
- Bandar Baru Sentul
- Taman Ikan Emas
New EMCO SOP Declared For KL + Selangor!
Update : Here is the full EMCO SOP list!
Here is the new SOP for areas that will come under the EMCO in KL and Selangor :
- All entry and exit into EMCO areas will be closed and controlled by the police (PDRM).
- All residents in EMCO areas are FORBIDDEN to leave their house, except for one (1) representative to purchase essential goods within a radius of 10 kilometres.
- KKM will conduct targeted screening tests on all residents in EMCO areas.
- JKJAV will increase the rate of vaccination in EMCO areas.
- Interstate and inter-district travel for the purpose of going for vaccination is ALLOWED by showing the appointment in MySejahtera, website or SMS.
- Airports and ports are allowed to operate as normal.
- Public transportation (train, bus, airport, taxi, ferry, e-hailing ride) are allowed to operate as normal, at 50% capacity.
- Taxis and e-hailing rides are limited to just TWO (2) people in the vehicle, including the driver.
- No one should leave their homes after 8 PM, except for emergencies or with police permission.
- Only essential services, like utilities, cleaning and sewerage, are allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Factories producing food and daily essentials like rice, bread loaves, sugar, cooking oil, flour, fresh milk, milk powder, medicines and face masks are allowed to operate.
- Only those providing essential services or those conducting official government work, with employer’s letter or valid worker’s pass, are allowed to work.
Recommended : KL + Selangor EMCO / PKPD SOP : 1 July 2021 Edition!
- Non-essential workers are FORBIDDEN to leave EMCO areas, and are FORBIDDEN to work during EMCO. Employers must comply with this rule, and allow employees to work from home.
- Only workers in essential services and factories and permitted business premises can use MITI permission letters that were issued earlier.
- Restaurants, eateries, food trucks, roadside vendors, mobile vendors, food courts, hawker centres, food stalls and food kiosks are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Food and drinks are only allowed to be purchased through take-away, drive-through and delivery.
- Groceries, convenience stores, stores selling daily essentials are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Hospitals, clinics and medical laboratories are ALLOWED to operate up to 24 hours, or according to their licence.
- Pharmacies, medicine shops, veterinaries, pet food stores are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Petrol stations are ALLOWED to operate from 6 AM until 8 PM, except for those on tolled highways which can operate 24 hours.
- Wholesale markets are ALLOWED to operate from 12 AM until 6 AM.
- Public markets, permanent farmer’s markets (PTK) and MyFarm Outlets (MFO) are ALLOWED to operate from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- All forms of sporting, social, recreational and cultural activities are FORBIDDEN.
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : 9 Week Dose Interval In Malaysia!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Malaysia : No AZ-Pfizer Heterologous Vaccination For Now
- Malaysia To Get 2 Million Vaccine Doses From US + Japan!
- Is Ivermectin Prophylaxis Cheap? Here Is What It Really Costs!
- Waz Lian – Hotel Sentral Food Bank Mix-Up Explained!
- Did Delta Variant COVID-19 Infect 94 People Buying Durian?
- COVID-19 Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds, But…
- Two Chinese Vaccines Less Effective Against Delta Variant
- Malaysia COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 27 June 2021 Edition!
- FMCO: Restaurants + Eateries Can Open From 6AM To 10PM!
- Why Delta Variant Causes MORE Breakthrough Infections!
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- How Much Can A Website Make From Google AdSense?
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?