Steel scaffolding from the DASH highway under construction collapsed today, injuring two workers!
Here is what we know so far…
DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
At around 7 PM today (19 June 2021), steel scaffolding from the DASH highway under construction near the Kota Damansara toll of the NKVE highway collapsed.
Two Bangladeshi workers (between 20 and 40 years old) were under the steel scaffolding when it fell from a height of about 12 metres.
Both workers suffered injuries from the flying debris, and have been taken to the Sungai Buloh Hospital for treatment.
PROLINTAS Statement On DASH Scaffolding Collapse
PROLINTAS, the developer of the DASH highway, issued a stop work order, and their ERT (Emergency Response Team) had already started to remove the debris.
Here is our English translation of the PROLINTAS statement on the incident :
More Pictures Of DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapse
- Did US Refuse To Let WHO Investigate Fort Detrick For C19?
- Was US Soldier Caught Spreading COVID-19 In Wuhan?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Fort Detrick Lab?
- UK COVID-19 Vaccines Very Effective Against Delta Variant!
- 12 Vaccinated UK Citizens Died From COVID-19 : The Truth?
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?