The government of Malaysia just announced that selected visitors will NO LONGER need to get tested daily after arriving in Malaysia!
Here is what you need to know!
Malaysia : Daily Tests No Longer Required For These Visitors!
On 2 March 2022, the government of Malaysia announced that selected visitors will NO LONGER need to get tested daily after arriving in Malaysia!
From 3 March 2022 onwards, travellers entering Malaysia through these programmes no longer need to undergo daily COVID-19 tests.
- VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) travellers
- LITB (Langkawi Travel Bubble) travellers
- OSC (One Stop Centre) travellers
- Travellers from the United Kingdom
Travellers using the VTL, LITB and OSC programmes also do not need to undergo mandatory quarantine on arrival in Malaysia.
OSC travellers also no longer require a chaperone.
However, please note that travellers from the United Kingdom must still undergo mandatory quarantine, even though they no longer need to undergo daily COVID-19 tests.
Important Links For Visitors To Malaysia
Here are some important links for foreign visitors, and Malaysian citizens, who intend to travel to Malaysia:
- Casual Contact Risk Status In MySejahtera Removed!
- Fact Check : RM300 Seat Belt Fine On PLUS Highway?!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Test + Isolation Rules : 25 Feb 2022
- PICKids COVID-19 Vaccination Open For Walk-In / Booking!
- Did Sumatra Earthquake Topple These Shipping Containers?!