The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced that CMCO will be extended in 6 states / territories, and will end for 3 other states / territories.
Here is the list of states and territories where CMCO is extended, and where they will end!
Areas Where CMCO Is Extended To 14 January 2021
With daily highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced another extension of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of these states and territories.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Mukim 12 and Mukim 13 in Penang
- Seremban in Negeri Sembilan
- Johor Bahru and Batu Pahat in Johor
This extended CMCO / PKPB lockdown will now end on 14 January 2021.
Areas Where CMCO Will End On 28 December 2020
On the other hand, the situation has improved in these areas, and their CMCO / PKPB lockdown will end on 28 December 2020.
- Ipoh and Chemor in the Hulu Kinta precinct in Perak
- Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan
- Kulai in Johor
Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : Latest December 2020 SOP!
Here is the new, updated MKN SOP on what’s allowed and what’s not allowed in CMCO / PKPB areas in Peninsular Malaysia :
- Nationwide travel is allowed, except to EMCO (PKPD) areas.
- Private and commercial vehicles are allowed to carry up to their maximum passenger capacity.
- High risk individuals and children are not encouraged to go out.
- All activities and services at airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation, like buses, express buses, LRT / MRT / ERL / Monorail / ferry / airlines / taxi / e-hailing vehicles are allowed to operate as normal.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Businesses must ensure that customers check in using MySejahtera or write in the logbook.
- Businesses must scan the body temperature of customers, and those with a body temperature of 37.5 °C are not permitted to enter.
- All employees, suppliers and customers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Dine-in is allowed, with 1 meter distance between every person.
- Daily, wholesale, farmer’s and night markets are allowed to open until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Laundry services are allowed between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other permitted businesses are allowed to operate between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other essential activities NOT listed in the Negative List are permitted, subject to the existing SOPs.
For more details, please see Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe During CMCO!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Doctor Infected With COVID-19 After Patient Lied!
- Tesco New Year Scam Alert : Do NOT Click / Forward!
- Iconic Penang Ferry Service To Continue… Temporarily!
- Fake CIMB SMS Scam! Do NOT Click / Call!
- Antivaxxers Keep Creating Fake Tiffany Dover Death Claims!
- Did Alabama Nurse, Tiffany Dover, Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Malaysia Vaccine Approval : 90-120 Working Days Minimum!
- Malaysia Buys 6.4 Million AstraZeneca Vaccine Doses!
- Singapore Receives First Batch Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Will COVID-19 Turn Breastmilk Yellow With Antibodies?
- Did This Nurse Faint After Getting Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Is First Woman To Get COVID-19 Vaccine In Critical Condition?
- Did Pfizer Use A Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Fact Check : Six People Died From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Fact Check : Heavy Gadget Use Killing Kids With Radiation?
- Does The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
- RMCO / PKPP in Malaysia : New SOP for December 2020!
- MOH : No Change In Pfizer Vaccine Delivery, No Approval Yet
- Dr. Paul Thomas : Antivax Doctor Stripped Of Medical Licence!
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?