Formula 1 just announced that Aston Martin will join Mercedes-AMG to supply F1 safety and medical cars from 2021 onwards!
Aston Martin To Supply F1 Safety + Medical Cars!
On 8 March 2021, Formula 1 announced a new multi-year partnership with Aston Martin to supply safety and medical cars.
- specially-equipped Aston Martin Vantage as safety car
- Aston Martin DBX as medical car
They will both feature the 2021 Aston Martin Racing Green livery, with Lime Green accents, to celebrate the marque’s return to F1 after more than 60 years!
Aston Martin, Mercedes-AMG To Alternate F1 Safety + Medical Cars
From the 2021 F1 World Championship onwards, Aston Martin and Mercedes-AMG will alternately supply the safety and medical cars – the first time in 25 years that different manufacturers have supplied these vehicles.
Mercedes-AMG, who have supplied the official F1 safety and medical cars since 1996 will continue to run their Mercedes-AMG GT R and Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Estate vehicles as safety and medical cars, with new bright red paintwork for 2021.
The Aston Martin safety and medical cars will make their debut in Sakhir at the Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2021 on 28 March 2021.
You can catch the refreshed Mercedes-AMG safety vehicles at the Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Del Made In Italy E Dell’Emilia Romagna 2021 in Imola on 18 April 2021.
Germany’s Bernd Mayländer will drive the FIA Safety Car, while South African Alan van der Merwe will be at the wheel of the FIA Medical Car, at each Grand Prix.
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 4 March 2021 Edition
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 4 March 2021 Edition
- Travel SOP For Sabah, Labuan + Sarawak (March 2021)
- SUKE Highway Collapse : Overloaded Trailer The Cause!
- How To Check If MySejahtera Vaccine Registration Successful!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Ismail Sabri : KL-Selangor Travel Allowed, But Not Putrajaya
- Malaysia : Inter-District Travel Allowed, Except In Sabah!
- No More MCO, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- Fact Check : RM300 Seat Belt Fine On PLUS Highway?
- Malaysia Announces COVID-19 Fines Of RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Pos Malaysia Suspends Road Tax Renewal!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form For Malaysia
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Malaysia : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 22 February 2021 Edition
- USS Al Gore Global Warming Research Vessel Frozen In Ice?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Keep Your iPhone + MagSafe Away From Medical Devices!
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Automotive | Home