AirAsia X is warning about a scam on WhatsApp that is trying to trick people into making payments.
Please watch out for this scam, and WARN your family and friends!
Beware Of AirAsia X Scam On WhatsApp!
There is a new scam on WhatsApp involving AirAsia A.
Scammers pretending to be AirAsia X are sending messages on WhatsApp, asking people to make a payment into an account allegedly belonging to a credit management company.
AirAsia X announced that neither they nor their employees are involved with that scam.
Just like banks, AirAsia X will NOT engage with customers, or solicit payments through any instant messaging apps like WhatsApp.
All official AirAsia X announcements are made through the mass media, or these official channels on social media :
Other Scams To Watch Out For
Other than this new AirAsia X scam on WhatsApp, please watch out for these scams too :
- HUAWEI New Year Gift Scam : Don’t Click Or Share!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Do NOT Click Or Call!
- Tesco New Year Scam Alert : Do NOT Click / Forward!
- Fake CIMB SMS Scam! Do NOT Click / Call!
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- Scam Alert : Bank Negara Malaysia Scam Email!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Scam Alert : Fake SPRM Call About Company Taxes!
- Scam Alert : FG Lockdown Funds Scam Exposed!
- THREE Fake CIMB Bank Call + SMS Scams!
- Scam Alert : Fake PS4 Promotions On Facebook!
- GrabPay Scam : Don’t Link Your Debit Card / Bank Account!
- Ji Shan Foundation : New Charity Scam Exposed!
- Fact Check : McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Giveaway!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : Watch Out For Scam SMS!
- Bitcoin Revolution : Fake Celebrity Endorsements Exposed!
- COVID-19 Email Scams + Malware Are Spreading!
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Travel | Home