If you have already purchased the AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass, here is our step-by-step guide on how to plan your travel and book your tickets!
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : Planning Your Travel!
As we pointed out earlier, the AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass is not for everyone. But if you are able to benefit from it, here is our guide on how to plan your travel and book your tickets.
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : Available Destinations
Before you start flying, you should first make sure you are flying to one of the sixteen local destinations supported by the AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia.
The available destinations depends on where you are flying from :
- From Kuala Lumpur : Alor Setar, Langkawi, Penang, Johor Bahru, Terengganu, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Labuan, Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Tawau.
- From Penang : Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching
- From Johor Bahru : Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Langkawi, Penang, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Tawau
- From Kota Kinabalu : Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Sandakan, Tawau
- From Kuching : Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kota Bahru, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Miri, Bintulu, Sibu
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : How To Book Your Flight
Once you are ready, here is how you can book your flight using the AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass :
Step 1: Visit www.airasia.com/deals or click on the ‘Deals’ tab in the AirAsia App
Step 2: Log in with your Big Member account
Step 3 : Click on ‘My Purchases’ , select ‘View Now’ AirAsia Unlimited Pass’
Step 4: Click on ‘REDEEM’ which will take you to the flight search widget on airasia.com
Step 5: Search for flights
Step 6: Choose flights marked “100% off” which are applicable under this pass
Step 7: Make payment to complete your booking
Step 8: Your redemption is successful. We hope that you enjoy your offer.
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : Warning!
AirAsia would like us to remind you that your Unlimited Pass cannot be returned, refunded or transferred.
They will also void your Unlimited Pass if you are no-show for 3 consecutive times for your confirmed flights.
So make sure you REALLY want to fly to those destinations on those dates before booking!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia : Not So Fast!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- TNG RFID Self-Fitment Guide : How To Do It Yourself!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : Extended To June 2021!
- China Just Sent Donald Trump These Face Shields!
- United Airlines Offers FREE Flight Changes For A Whole Year!
- TNG RFID Tags : How To Get One FREE @ Shell!
- TNG + Shell Announce RFID Fuel Payment + Offers!
- TNG RFID Tag : Last Places To Get It FREE!
- TNG RFID Fitment Centres To Close From 12-14 February!
- TNG RFID Tag To Cost RM35 From 15 Feb 2020 Onwards!
- Now Everyone Can Setel Across Malaysia!
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- DJI Mavic Mini : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
Go Back To > Travel | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!