The government of Malaysia just announced 30% to 100% highway toll discount for the 2022 Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday!
Here is what you need to know…
30% to 100% Highway Toll Discount For 2022 Aidilfitri Holiday!
On 25 April 2022, the government of Malaysia announced that they came to an agreement with 30 highway concessionaires to offer a 30% to 100% discount on highway toll charges during the 2022 Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday!
The 30% to 100% discount will only apply to all vehicle classes, on these dates and times :
- From 12:01 AM on Saturday, 30 April 2022 until 11:59 PM on Sunday, 1 May 2022
- From 12:01 AM on Saturday, 7 May 2022 until 11:59 PM on Sunday, 8 May 2022
Please note that there is no toll discount from 2 May until 6 May 2022.
2022 Aidilfitri Highway Toll Discount : Full List Of Highways
Here is the full list of participating highways :
100% Highway Toll Discount
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS)
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan Hubungan Tengah (ELITE)
- Lebuhraya Seremban – Port Dickson (SPDH)
- Lebuhraya Butterworth – Kulim (BKE)
- Laluan Kedua Malaysia Singapura (LINKEDUA)
- Jambatan Pulau Pinang (JPP)
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT) 1
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT) 2
- Lebuhraya KL – Karak (KLK)
50% Highway Toll Discount
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS)
- Lebuhraya Damansara – Puchong (LDP)
- Lebuhraya Cheras – Kajang (GRANDSAGA)
- Lebuhraya Sungai Besi (BESRAYA)
- Lebuhraya Baru Pantai (NPE)
- Lebuhraya Bertingkat Ampang – KL (AKLEH)
- Lebuhraya KL-Putrajaya (MEX)
- Lebuhraya Duta – Ulu Kelang (DUKE)
30% Highway Toll Discount
- Projek Pengurusan Air Banjir Dan Terowong (SMART)
- Lebuhraya Koridor Guthrie (GUTHRIE)
- Lebuhraya KL- Kuala Selangor (LATAR)
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Luar Butterworth (LLB)
- Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Kajang (SILK)
- Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Muad’zam Shah (JPP2)
- Lebuhraya Lembah Klang Selatan (SKVE)
- Lebuhraya Skim Penyuraian Trafik KL- Barat (SPRINT)
- Lebuhraya Kajang-Seremban (LEKAS)
- Lebuhraya Pintas Selat Klang Utara Baru (GRAND SEPADU)
- Lebuhraya Senai – Desaru (SDE)
- Lebuhraya Persisiran Pantai Barat (WCE)
The cost of these discounts, estimated at RM77.11 million, will be jointly absorbed by the Malaysian government and the concession companies.
- How Did Ukrainian Windows Remain Intact After Explosion?!
- Fact Check: US Has Biological Warfare Labs In South Korea?!
- Jin Yut Lew : Was US Chef Attacked For Being Chinese?!
- Did Chinese Jamming Attacks Force US Navy To Withdraw?!
- Pfizer Forced To Release 9 Pages Of Vaccine Side Effects?!