PDRM + JPJ just extended their 80% traffic offence discount programmes, so there is NO NEED to rush!
Here is what you need to know…
80% Discount For Traffic Offences : Four Days Of Long Queues!
After both Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) and Road Transport Department (JPJ) offered the 80% discount on most traffic offences, there were long queues outside police and JPJ offices.
This extended online, where the PDRM MyBAYAR Saman system was brought to its knees, with users unable to register and/or log in to pay their fines.
Nevertheless, PDRM reported that 372,636 traffic summonses were cleared on the first day, netting RM 17.5 million!
80% Traffic Offence Discount Extended For PDRM + JPJ!
PDRM is extending their 80% discount on traffic offences to 31 December 2021, and you will be able to make payments at :
- Payment Counters at Police District Headquarters
- Payment Counters at Police Contingent Headquarters
- MyBAYAR Saman online portal or app
- Pos Malaysia branches
- Maybank ATM
JPJ is extending their 80% discount on traffic offences to 15 December 2021, and you will be able to make payments at :
- all JPJ offices and kiosks across the country
- mySIKAP JPJ online portal
80% Discount Not For All Traffic Offences
The discounts being offered do NOT apply to all traffic offences. Here is a list of traffic offences that will not be reduced under this programme :
- Causing accidents
- Overtaking another vehicle dangerously
- Driving on the emergency lane
- Not obeying traffic lights
- Overtaking across double lines
- Non-compoundable offences
- Offences involving heavy vehicles
- Modification of vehicle exhausts
How To Get PDRM / JPJ Traffic Discount Online?
Instead of queuing up at the police headquarters, you should use the online MyBayar Saman portal or app :
The PDRM launched MyBayar Saman as an alternative payment option, instead of paying over-the-counter, or using private collecting agents like MyEG.
This would also save the public money as MyBayar Saman is FREE, and does not collect service charges. They can also pay their fines at their convenience, without wasting time queuing to pay.
Instead of queuing up at JPJ offices, you should use their online mySIKAP online portal.
- PDRM + JPJ Traffic Offences : How To Get The 80% Discount?
- New Measures To Block Omicron Variant From Malaysia!
- Fact Check : Omicron Variant Detected In Perak?!
- Black Friday Origins : Sale Of Slaves After Thanksgiving?
- Fact Check : Omicron Variant Warning By RSA Doctors Group?