The Ziverdo Kit is being promoted on social media as an easy way to treat or prevent COVID-19
Find out why the Ziverdo Kit is just a SCAM, and warn your family and friends!
Updated @ 2021-08-12 : Added new information on the Ziverdo Kit scam, including its efficacy against Delta variant, and its ties to Professor Thomas Borody.
Originally posted @ 2021-07-10
Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit Against COVID-19!
The Ziverdo Kit is being actively promoted on Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp, as an easy way to treat or prevent COVID-19.
Here are two Ziverdo Kit advertisements, which suggest that :
- it is approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO),
- it can easily treat or prevent COVID-19, and
- it can protect against the Delta variant too.
Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19 : Why It’s A Scam!
Unfortunately, scammers are capitalising on our fear to sell fake cures online, and the Ziverdo Kit is one of them.
Here are the FACTS…
Fact #1 : Ziverdo Kit Is Not WHO Approved
Scammers added the WHO logo to their advertisement to suggest that it is approved by the World Health Organisation.
The truth is – the WHO does not approve of ivermectin as a treatment or prevention for COVID-19.
The WHO certainly did not approve the Ziverdo Kit for use against COVID-19.
Fact #2 : WHO Advises That Ivermectin Be Used Only In Clinical Trials
As of 31 March 2021, the World Health Organisation (WHO) advises that ivermectin be used only in COVID-19 clinical trials.
The current evidence on the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients is inconclusive. Until more data is available, WHO recommends that the drug only be used within clinical trials.
Fact #3 : Ivermectin NOT Proven To Treat / Prevent COVID-19
Ivermectin has only been shown to work against COVID-19 in lab (in vitro) studies, but does NOT appear to improve clinical outcomes or prevent transmission.
- June 2021 study in The Lancet : No improvement in symptoms or clinical outcomes with triple-dose ivermectin
- February 2021 study in The Lancet : No difference in transmissibility with double-dose ivermectin.
That is why the WHO and the vast majority of health authorities around the world DO NOT advocate using ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19.
Fact #4 : Ziverdo Kit NOT Proven To Treat / Prevent COVID-19
The Ziverdo Kit treatment, which you can see below, has NEVER BEEN TESTED, much less proven to work against COVID-19.
The Ziverdo Kit treatment protocol you see below is simply made up, with no evidence that this combination or protocol does anything to treat or prevent COVID-19.
Fact #5 : Ziverdo Kit Is Different From Professor Borody’s Protocol
Some people are claiming that the Ziverdo Kit is based on Professor Thomas Borody’s “proven ivermectin triple therapy”, but that appears to be false.
- Ivermectin on Days 1, 4 and 8
- Doxycycline x 10 days
- Zinc x 10 days
- Vitamin D3 x 10 days
- Vitamin C x 10 days
As you can tell, this is quite different from the Ziverdo Kit protocol.
In any case, Professor Borody’s ivermectin triple therapy also has not been proven to work against COVID-19.
Read more : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody!
Fact #6 : Ziverdo Kit Does Not Work Against Delta Variant
Ziverdo Kit sellers are starting to claim that it works against the Delta variant of COVID-19.
That’s completely false, because the Ziverdo Kit has not been tested against the Delta variant, much less proven to work against it.
This is unlike the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines, which have been proven to work against the Delta variant.
Fact #7 : Ziverdo Kit Is NOT FDA Approved
One of the Ziverdo Kit website claims that “you can be sure that the best would be what the FDA would approve“, suggesting that it is approved by the US FDA.
The truth is the Ziverdo Kit is NOT approved by the US FDA. You can verify this by searching the US FDA database yourself.
The individual drugs may be US FDA approved, but the Ziverdo Kit itself is NOT approved by the FDA.
The FDA certainly does not advocate using Zinc, Ivermectin and Doxycycline against COVID-19 as the Ziverdo Kit website suggests.
Fact #8 : Ziverdo Kit Only Sold By Prescription In India!
The Ziverdo Kit is manufactured by Windlas Biotech in India, and is a Schedule H prescription drug.
It can only be sold with a prescription, and its use must be directed by a physician in India.
It was reportedly distributed in the Indian state of Goa, as part of a COVID-19 Home Isolation Monitoring Kit in October 2020, together with a pulse oximeter, thermometer, paracetamol, vitamins, face masks, hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes.
But otherwise, you need a physician’s prescription to purchase it.
Fact #9 : Ziverdo Kit Online Prices Are Ridiculously Expensive!
Despite their advertisement claiming that it only costs US$10 per treatment, the Ziverdo Kit is really very expensive :
- 9 strip kit : US$110 (about RM461 / £79 / S$149)
- 12 strip kit : US$140 (about RM587 / £101 / S$189)
- 16 strip kit : US$179 (about RM750 / £129 / S$242)
- 19 strip kit : US$208 (about RM872 / £150 / S$281)
- 24 strip kit : US$257 (about RM1,077 / £185 / S$347)
- 32 strip kit : US$335 (about RM1,404 / £241 / S$453)
- 48 strip kit : US$475 (about RM1,990 / £342 / S$642)
Based on the cheapest option, here is my comparison of its cost versus vaccines that have already been proven to work.
Don’t you think it’s CHEAPER and EASIER to just get vaccinated, instead of popping pills?
|Pfizer Vaccine (2 doses)||$39||+4.88x|
|Moderna Vaccine (2 doses)||$30||+3.75x|
|J&J Vaccine (1 dose)||$10||+0.25x|
|AstraZeneca Vaccine (2 doses)||$8||Baseline|
Fact #10 : The Ziverdo Kit’s Online Price Is A Scam!
Zinc is a cheap supplement, and both ivermectin and doxycycline are cheap drugs.
Windlas Biotech actually sells the entire kit for only 150 rupees, including all taxes! That is approximately US$2, £1.45, RM 8.40 or S$2.70.
Unfortunately, scammers are selling this Ziverdo Kit online for US$110 to US$475 to gullible, scared people.
How is that not a scam???
Why Ziverdo Kit Is A Scam : A Summary
Let me just summarise the reasons why the online sale of Ziverdo Kit is a scam.
- It has not have been proven to work against COVID-19.
- It has not been tested against the Delta variant of COVID-19, much less proven to work against it.
- It is not approved by the World Health Organisation.
- It is not approved by the US FDA.
- It can only be sold with a prescription.
- It is being sold online at ridiculous mark-ups of over 50X!
So please do not fall for the Ziverdo Kit scam. And please warn your family and friends!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Do We Need FIVE Vaccine Doses To Be Fully Vaccinated?
- Can Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine Become Virulent?
- Is Pfizer Making Copy Of Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Did Australia Approve Ivermectin Treatment For COVID-19?
- Newsmax Journo Said Pfizer CEO Not Fully Vaccinated?
- Can You Eat Durian Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : 5 Ways To Build Immunity Vs COVID-19?
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP