Tech Hunter just launched a a massive Ramadan Bazaar in TTDI called #TechMeToBazaar, where every vendor is fully equipped for digital payments!
TTDI Ramadan Bazaar Offers Full Digital Payments!
Tech Hunter just launched a Ramadan Bazaar in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI) called #TechMeToBazaar. The massive bazaar boasts over 150 stalls offering local delicacies, and expects to welcome over 200,000 visitors this year.
Thanks to Tech Hunter Global Sdn Bhd (“Tech Hunter”), visitors to the TTDI Ramadan Bazaar can make payments using a variety of digital modes, including debit or credit cards and e-wallets.
All stalls at the TTDI Ramadan Bazaar are fully equipped with payment terminals set up by PayHunter, a Tech Hunter subsidiary, so visitors can simply “wave” their debit or credit cards, or scan the QR codes to digitally transfer money using any e-wallet. Visitors no longer have to worry about bringing enough cash to pay for their buka puasa meals!
TTDI Ramadan Bazaar is also powered by SHOPLINE, a global Smart Commerce Enabler offering omnichannel commerce solutions. SHOPLINE recently integrated its POS system with Tech Hunter’s Smart Mobile Payment Terminal to allow retailers to easily place and checkout a customer’s order via a compact, wireless device – perfect for space-saving and mobile use at the bazaar!
Lastly, YTL Communications’ Yes is the telecommunications provider that powers the 5G connectivity throughout the entire bazaar.
“This Ramadan, we are proud to launch the first ever 5G Ramadan Bazaar, powered by Yes 5G as part of the Tech Me To Bazaar campaign,” said Wing K. Lee, Chief Executive Officer at YTL Communications. “In line with our ongoing mission to enable 5G for All, we are bringing 5G connectivity to one of the most engaged activities of the festive season. Through the Ramadan bazaar at TTDI, we are making 5G accessible for both vendors and customers alike to experience seamless connectivity, fast internet speeds and ultra-low latency through Yes 5G. We welcome all to our Yes booths located within the bazaar, to kickstart their 5G experience powered by Yes”.
Promotions @ TTDI Ramadan Bazaar!
Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN), SHOPLINE, GrabPay Malaysia and YTL Communications came together as sponsors to offer these promotions at the TTDI Ramadan Bazaar :
- Visitors who use their BSN credit or debit card to make an accumulated spend of RM50 with a maximum combination of three (3) receipts, will stand a chance to win a one-time RM5 cashback during the campaign period from 23 March until 21 April 2023. A total of 4,000 winners will be selected randomly.
- Visitors can also enjoy RM30 off, with a minimum purchase of RM200 using Grab’s PayLater function in the Grab app. Visitors will need to scan the GrabPay QR code at the stalls, key in the payment amount and “Pay Next Month” or “Pay in 4 Instalments” to enjoy the discount.
The TTDI Ramadan Bazaar is open from 3 PM every day from 23 March until 21 April 2023.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- New JobStreet Study : 2023 Remains Jobseekers’ Market In Asia!
- Tenaga Nasional 33rd Anniversary Scam Alert!
- 2023 Turkey Earthquake : Fake Photos + Scam Alert!
- Malaysia Adopts Digital Driving Licence In MyJPJ App!
- Malaysia Adopts Digital Road Tax : Sticker Not Required!