Dell Technologies just announced enhancements to PowerProtect Data Manager available globally in November 2020!
Find out what’s new in the latest Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager!
PowerProtect Data Manager : What Is It?
Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager provides software-defined data protection, automated discovery, and deduplication for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Its software-defined architecture allows for greater operational agility, and faster IT transformation, while delivering next-generation data protection.
PowerProtect Data Manager November 2020 Update : What’s New?
In its November 2020 update, PowerProtect Data Manager offers these new enhancements :
- In-cloud workloads in Microsoft Azure and AWS are now protected
- VMware Tanzu portfolio is now supported
- Native vCenter Storage Policy-Based Management integrated for VM protection
- VMware-certified solution to protect VMware Cloud Foundation infrastructure layer.
- Protection for containerised apps with open source databases, including PostgreSQL and Apache Cassandra, in Kubernetes environments.
- Customers can now protect Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) to back-up Kubernetes cluster-level resources.
PowerProtect Data Manager November 2020 Update : Availability
The November 2020 enhancements are available globally with immediate effect.
- Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for Sheltered Harbor!
- 2020 Dell EMC PowerProtect DP Series IDPA : What’s New?
- AMD Instinct MI100 : 11.5 TFLOPS In A Single Card!
- AMD CDNA Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : What’s New?
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Machines Northpoint : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- NVIDIA RTX A6000 + Omniverse : Specs + Details!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- IDEA 2020 : Samsung Wins 48 Awards!
- Hitachi Vantara : 2020 HCI Portfolio Updates Revealed!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Google Cloud Confidential VM With 2nd Gen AMD EPYC!
Go Back To > Enterprise IT | Software | Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!