Valve just made Artifact Classic and Artifact Foundry – their Data 2 card game – completely FREE!
Get them FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Valve Artifact Classic
A collaboration between legendary card game designer Richard Garfield and Valve, Artifact Classic is a digital card game that combines deeply strategic, competitive gameplay with the rich setting of Dota 2.
The result is an immersive and visually stunning trading card game unlike any other.
Wield your deck across three lanes of combat, answer every move of your opponent with one of your own. Unlimited hand size. Unlimited number of units you control. Unlimited mana you can employ.
Artifact Classic is now free to play! Furthermore, all cards are now available to all players.
- Paid players’ existing cards have been converted into special Collector’s Edition versions, which will remain marketable. Marketplace integration has been removed from the game.
- Paid event tickets have been removed.
- Customers who paid for the game will still earn packs of Collector’s Edition cards for playing; players who got the game for free will not.
Valve Artifact Foundry
Valve took the essence of Artifact and refined it based on community feedback:
- All 3 lanes are in view at the same time.
- Unified mana pool across lanes.
- Dramatically reduced the degree to which randomness affects gameplay.
- Over 100 new cards, including over 20 new heroes!
- Extended tutorial and playable demo scenarios for each hero.
- New PvE content: Beginner campaign and standalone challenges.
- New PvP mode: Hero Draft.
Artifact Foundry is now free to play. Cards are unlocked solely through gameplay, with no pack purchasing. All final card art that was in the pipeline is now in the game.
Valve Artifact Classic + Foundry : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
Valve Artifact Classic + Foundry are both completely FREE on Steam, and will add +2 to your account.
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Artifact page on Steam.
- Click on the green Install Game button for Artifact Foundry / Artifact Classic or both!
That’s it! You now have both Artifact Foundry and Artifact Classic in your Steam account!
- 17 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 6 March 2021 Update!
- Minion Masters + Outlandish Operations : Get Them FREE!
- Wargame Red Dragon + 4 DLCs : Get Them FREE!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- Super Toy Cars : How To Get It FREE!
- Ratchet & Clank : Get It FREE For PS4 and PS5!
- Dying Light Bad Blood : How To Get It FREE!
- Black Desert Remastered : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Sunless Sea : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Witch’s Pranks : Frog’s Fortune – How To Get It FREE!
- 2021 HP OMEN 15 (Valkyrie) Gaming Laptop Preview!
- 2021 HP OMEN 25L Gaming Desktop Revealed!
- Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade : How To Get It FREE!
- RAGE 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Absolute Drift : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Syberia 2 : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!