The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just announced that CMCO will be extended in 7 states / territories, and will end for 4 other states / territories.
Here is the list of states and territories where CMCO is extended, and where they will end!
Areas Where CMCO Is Extended To 31 December 2020
With daily highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced another extension of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of these states and territories.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Selangor (except for Kuala Selangor, Sabak Bernam and Hulu Selangor)
- Mukim 12 and Mukim 13 in Penang
- Ipoh and Chemor in the Hulu Kinta precinct in Perak
- Seremban and Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan
- Kota Bahru, Machang, Tanah Merah and Pasir Mas in Kelantan
- Johor Bahru, Batu Pahat and Kulai in Johor
This extended CMCO / PKPB lockdown will start at 12:01 AM on 21 December 2020 and end on 31 December 2020.
Areas Where CMCO Will End On 20 December 2020
On the other hand, the situation has improved in these areas, and their CMCO / PKPB lockdown will end on 20 December 2020.
- Kulim district, Kedah
- Changkat Jong in Perak
- Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu, Kusial, Tanah Merah in Kelantan
- Kota Tinggi in Johor
Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
Here is the new, updated MKN SOP on what’s allowed and what’s not allowed in CMCO / PKPB areas in Peninsular Malaysia :
- Nationwide travel is allowed, except to EMCO (PKPD) areas.
- Private and commercial vehicles are allowed to carry up to their maximum passenger capacity.
- High risk individuals and children are not encouraged to go out.
- All activities and services at airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation, like buses, express buses, LRT / MRT / ERL / Monorail / ferry / airlines / taxi / e-hailing vehicles are allowed to operate as normal.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Businesses must ensure that customers check in using MySejahtera or write in the logbook.
- Businesses must scan the body temperature of customers, and those with a body temperature of 37.5 °C are not permitted to enter.
- All employees, suppliers and customers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Dine-in is allowed, with 1 meter distance between every person.
- Daily, wholesale, farmer’s and night markets are allowed to open until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Laundry services are allowed between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other permitted businesses are allowed to operate between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other essential activities NOT listed in the Negative List are permitted, subject to the existing SOPs.
For more details, please see Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe During CMCO!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA 200 | GLA 250 Entry-Level SUV!
- How Honeywell Is Helping Industries Tackle COVID-19!
- Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
- RMCO / PKPP in Malaysia : New SOP for December 2020!
- MOH : No Change In Pfizer Vaccine Delivery, No Approval Yet
- Dr. Paul Thomas : Antivax Doctor Stripped Of Medical Licence!
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine : 2020 Production Cut Explained!
- Nationwide Travel At Vehicle Capacity : Please Follow SOP!
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?