You can now walk-in for your COVID-19 booster dose at four PPVs in the Klang Valley!
Here is what you need to know!
Walk-In Booster Dose Available At Four PPVs In Klang Valley!
As the Omicron surge takes hold, the Malaysian government is trying to improve booster dose vaccination rates to reduce its impact.
As of 25 January 2022, only 68.2% of Klang Valley adults have received their vaccine booster dose. So more people need to get their booster shot before the Omicron variant hits us hard.
When + Where?
From 27 January 2022 onwards, four PPVs (COVID-19 vaccination centres) in the Klang Valley will allow all individuals aged 18 years and above to walk-in for their booster dose vaccinations!
- World Trade Centre KL (WTCKL)
- Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil
- Ideal Convention Centre, Shah Alam
- Soka Gakkai, Klang
What Vaccine Is Offered?
All four PPVs will offer the AstraZeneca vaccine booster dose to all those who walk-in.\
However, the Pfizer vaccine booster dose is available for these individuals :
- Pregnant mothers who have an existing appointment
- Individuals who have contraindication for the AstraZeneca vaccine
Walk-In Booster Dose In Klang Valley PPVs : What To Prepare?
All individuals who walk-in for the booster dose must ensure that they have a proper digital COVID-19 certificate in MySejahtera before going to the PPV.
Here is the official checklist of what you need to do BEFORE going to get your COVID-19 booster dose at the PPV :
- Get enough sleep
- Eat breakfast or lunch before going to the PPV
- Be in good health, with no symptoms
- Wear suitable and comfortable clothes
- Wear a face mask
- Bring your identity card / document (e.g. passport)
- Bring your vaccination card as proof of completed primary vaccination, if you don’t have MySejahtera
- Make sure you are not required to be under quarantine!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- New Quarantine Rules For Close Contact / COVID-19 Positive!
- Did Malaysia Health DG Admit Risk of Vaccine Myocarditis?
- New COVID-19 Quarantine Rules For Travellers To Malaysia!
- How To Enable + Disable MySJ Trace In MySejahtera Ver. 5.0
- Did Malaysia Health Ministry Use Expired COVID-19 Vaccines?