SilentiumPC just introduced a new PC chassis – the Regnum RG1 TG. Find out what’s changed in the new model, and check out what it looks like!
The New SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG
The new SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG offers a new side panel with understated exterior design for an elegant yet modern gaming case. SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG combines praised features with high-quality at an entry-level price point and suits value-oriented buyers.
SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG Features
The SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG features:
- a roomy interior that features a modern dual-chamber internal layout .
- ATX motherboards compatible
- long power supplies
- high-end graphics cards with up to 380 mm length
- CPU coolers up to 160 mm for flexible choice of components
- two external 5,25” drive bays as well as two 3,5 and two 2,5” internal drive bays
- quiet 120 mm case fan
- supports up to six 120 mm fans in total
- dust-filters covered intake holes
- single and dual radiator all-in-one water cooling solutions compatible
All ports are located in the I/O panel at the top of the panel, including power and reset buttons, mic and headphone jacks as well as two USB 3.1 ports.
SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG Price
The new SilentiumPC Regnum RG1 TG will be available soon at 39.90 EUR (MSRP, incl. VAT) in Europe.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- MasterCase H500P Mesh White PC Case Revealed!
- Cooler Master MasterBox K500L PC Case Revealed!
- How To Choose The Best Drive For Your PC
- The Complete 2018 Dell Commercial PC Portfolio Revealed!
- ADATA XPG Infarex K10 Keyboard + M20 Mouse Launched!
- ASRock Phantom Gaming X RX590 Graphics Card Revealed!
Go Back To > Computer Hardware + Systems | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!