MKN just announced that Sabah will be upgraded to Phase 2 of COVID-19 Recovery Plan from 10 July 2021 onwards!
Here is what we know so far!
Sabah Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
On 8 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that Sabah will be upgraded to Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Recovery Plan, starting 10 July 2021!
This decision was made after Sabah successfully achieved these three indicators of the COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
- New cases averaging less than 12.2 cases per 100,000
- Moderate ICU use capacity
- Two dose vaccination rate exceeding 10%
Sabah Under COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2 : What Changes?
Government Operations During Phase 2
Government offices can conduct hybrid operations – both office and work from home using this approach :
- Office capacity must not exceed 40% (not including frontliners, security, defence and law enforcement) and 60% must work from home, in turns.
- All meetings and discussions must be conducted online through a safe and secure medium.
- Counter services will be open.
- Office attendance must be accompanied by official orders and worker passes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 SOP.
What Business Can Reopen In Phase 2
These economic sectors can reopen under Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan. They will be allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM daily.
Worker capacity in the private sector for essential services can be increased to 80%.
- Automotive (vehicles and components
- Furniture factory for export
- Iron and steel
Trade + Distribution
- Book and stationery stores
- Computers and telecommunications
- Electrical good
- Barber and hair saloons (basic barber services only)
Interstate and inter-district travel are still FORBIDDEN, except for school teachers and students who are sitting for examinations.
Interstate travel for long-distance couples are allowed, only for emergency and special cases with police approval.
Farmer’s markets and morning markets are allowed to operate from 7 AM until 11 AM, and limited to these six commodities :
- processed chicken
Weekly markets, night markets and guest markets are FORBIDDEN to operate.
Sports + Recreation
All individual sporting and recreational activities, that do not involve physical touch, are ALLOWED.
Physical distance of at least 2 to 3 metres must be maintained.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 7 July 2021 Edition!
- More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
- TUDM Ivermectin Claims : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
- Scam Alert : FamilyMart 70th Anniversary Survey!
- Can Hospitals In Malaysia Use Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Fact Check : SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?