LEGOLAND Malaysia has been temporarily closed after several employees and contractors tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
On 24 March 2021, LEGOLAND Malaysia announced the several of their contractors and employees test positive for COVID-19.
They decided to temporarily close their entire resort as a precautionary measure for the next few days, involving :
- LEGOLAND Theme Park
- LEGOLAND Water Park
- SEA LIFE Aquarium and Hotel
LEGOLAND Malaysia COVID-19 Cases : Should You Be Concerned?
Anyone who visited LEGOLAND Malaysia in the past 10 days or so should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the resort of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
LEGOLAND Malaysia : Statement On COVID-19 Cases
This is the official statement that LEGOLAND Malaysia released at 1:16 PM on 24 March 2021 :
Temporary Closure Announcement
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort wishes to inform all visitors and patrons that it has taken the decision to temporarily close its full resort for the next few days. The careful and proactive decision is a precautionary measure in response to a small number of our contractors and employees who tested positive for COVID-19 despite having applied the highest health and safety measures. The closure applies to LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Hotel.
LEGOLAND is working closely with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and is taking all proactive measures to control and contain the situation.
We thank our guests, employees and the community for their patience and understanding. We look forward to welcoming guests back to the Resort very soon.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from the SARS-CoV-2 virus :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Pub + Nightclub Ban : Fine Quietly Slashed By Half!
- Act 342 Offences : COVID-19 Fines, Discounts + FAQ!
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge : First Look!
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?