Distortions – a story-driven musical game – is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
A girl wakes up in an unknown and imaginary place where her past seems to have a physical presence and is made from echoes of distorted memories.
The Distortions World is a place of unparalleled beauty filled with mountains, caves, and rivers. It’s a place where old friends still wonder, and where time seems to have stopped in face of an imminent collapse.
While she recovers her identity by reminiscing with the help of a strange masked man, she must decide what to leave behind to move on with her life.
The Girl then decides to explore this surreal and unknown place – soon finding a journal with a few annotations leading to a violin. With her music, the Girl gets to shape the world – creating extraordinary effects and changes. With each new piece of music, a new tool arises.
She must face the mysterious creatures that inhabit this puzzling world while solving the journal’s riddles. With the journal to show her the way, and the violin to open her path, the Girl embarks on a journey to her past – finding the memories that open the door to her future and discovering the enigma of existing in that place.
How far must she go to regain her memory?
- Use the power of music to shape in real time a stunning open world full of natural beauty and surreal environments.
- Experience a compelling story of perseverance, mystery, and memory.
- More than 15 hours of gameplay
- Learn to use 5 unique abilities to tame or control fearsome creatures.
- Enjoy multiple gameplay styles – from side-scrolling and open-world exploration to innovative modular gameplay that changes with the rhythm of the story.
- Learn 3 different ways to play your violin.
Distortions : How To Get It Free!
Distortions is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Distortions page.
- Scroll to the Get Distortions section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Distortions Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) : How To Get It FREE!
- Radiohead’s KID A MNESIA Exhibition : How To Get It FREE!
- Guild of Dungeoneering : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!