Terraforming Mars is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Corporations are competing to transform Mars into a habitable planet by spending vast resources and using innovative technology to raise temperature, create a breathable atmosphere, and make oceans of water. As terraforming progresses, more and more people will immigrate from Earth to live on Red Planet.
In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards!
Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new area?
Terraforming Mars : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Terraforming Mars for FREE by 12 May 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Terraforming Mars page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 23 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 1 May 2022 Update!
- World’s Dawn : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!