Find out how to register your overseas vaccination in MySejahtera, to get your digital COVID-19 certificate!
Why Get MySejahtera Digital Certificate For Overseas Vaccination?
Everyone who gets vaccinated in Malaysia receives a MySejahtera digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate, as well as a physical vaccination card.
They are both accepted as proof of your vaccination, but the digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate is definitely much more convenient to use.
You can still use your physical vaccination card, but you will still need to show your MySejahtera profile for them to verify your identity. So it’s not as convenient.
How To Register Overseas Vaccination In MySejahtera!
If you were vaccinated overseas, you are in a pickle because you will not have a MySejahtera digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Neither can you use your foreign physical vaccination card, as they are not recognised in Malaysia.
So here are the steps on how to do register your overseas vaccination in the MySejahtera app or the MySejahtera website!
- Open the MySejahtera app, and click Close on the default check-in page.
Alternatively, open the MySejahtera Helpdesk on your web browser, and go to Step 3.
- Select the MySejahtera Helpdesk option in the main screen.
- Select the option called I have received my vaccination overseas and would like to obtain my digital vaccination certificate in MySejahtera.
Note : This was originally the N option, then became the M option, before finally becoming the current L option. So just ignore the alphabet.
- Choose to either apply for yourself, or for your dependent.
If you need to apply for yourself and your dependent, you will need to repeat this process.
- Select your MySejahtera user ID – whether it’s your mobile number, or your email address.
Then key in the relevant information, including the email address at which they should write to you.
- Key in your telephone number and email address.
- Select whether you had the first dose only, the second dose only, or both doses.
- You will be asked to fill in your vaccination details.
- Finally, you will need to ppload a picture of your foreign vaccination card or document.
But if you prefer, you can still submit your foreign vaccination certificate / card / document to the nearest District Health Office (PKD).
Once verified, your overseas vaccination details will be submitted to the MySejahtera team, and you will be issued a digital COVID-19 certificate.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Pfizer vs. Sinovac Vaccine : Which Is Better For Your Child?
- Did Pfizer Try To Hide 158K Vax Adverse Events For 75 Years?
- Is Pfizer Vaccine Causing Japanese Encephalitis In Australia?!
- Did Pfizer Vaccine Documents Reveal 1,291 Side Effects?!
- Is There Poison In COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits?!