Find out how to register children aged 12 years and older for COVID-19 vaccine programme using the MySejahtera app!
How To Register Children For Vaccine In MySejahtera Video
On 15 June 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) approved the use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in children 12 years and above.
With this approval, children aged 12 years and above will be able to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
MySejahtera has been updated to allow registration of children for the COVID-19 vaccine, so here is our video guide on how to do that!
How To Register Children For Vaccine In MySejahtera Guide
For those who prefer a step-by-step guide with pictures, here is our guide on registering your children for vaccine in MySejahtera :
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.37 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the second option – Add Vaccine Dependent.
- You will be shown a screen with your registered dependents.
- If you did not add any dependents yet, you can do so by tapping on the Add Vaccination Dependent option at the bottom.
Otherwise, skip to Step 12.
- Key in your dependent’s details – Full name, Relationship with you, NRIC / Passport number, Age, Gender, Current Address and Post Code, and State.
- Check the details and tap Save when you are done.
- Your newly-added dependent will now appear in the list of dependents.
- Tap on the Add as vaccine dependent option of the dependent you wish to register.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have the authority to manage the vaccination process for your dependent.
You are also asked to note that once this dependent is registered to your MySejahtera account, he/she cannot be registered for the COVID-19 vaccine programme with a different MySejahtera account.
- Tap on Yes, Proceed to proceed with the registration.
- You will be asked to verify your dependent’s name and MyKad / Passport number; as well as confirm that he/she is over 12 years old.
Technically, it should state 12 years old and older, because the COVID-19 vaccine programme is open to those who are 12 years of age too.
- If you notice any mistake, tap Edit to change the name and IC / Passport number.
- Otherwise, tap the I confirm that my dependent is over 12 years old check box, and tap Submit.
- You will be asked to answer four simple questions, , as well as your child’s location.
- MySejahtera automatically uses your GPS location, so key the location manually if your child is not living together with you.
Make sure you also key in the State and Postcode for your child’s current location.
- Please BE HONEST in this assessment. It will, after all, be verified by the Ministry of Health.
When it comes to Question no. 2 – Do you have any comorbities? – that refers to any medical condition your child has.
For your reference, this includes :
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Heart disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Low Immunity (Immunocompromised)
- Once you are done, tap Submit, and you will see a Thank You notice appear.
- In the Vaccination Dependent list, your child will have a green checkmark next to his/her name.
- If you made any mistake, you can tap on Remove vaccine dependent, and begin the process all over again, from Step 12.
Then all you have to do is wait for the Malaysia Ministry of Health to contact you when it is your child’s turn to be vaccinated against COVID-19!
Children Vaccine Registration In MySejahtera : How To Check?
Don’t leave just yet. Make sure your registration was completed properly using these steps :
- Go back to the MySejahtera main screen, and tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option again.
- In this screen, tap on Vaccine for [your child’s name].
- You will see when your child was registered, and his/her current status under the COVID-19 vaccination program.
- You do NOT need to click on the three update options, unless there are changes to be made.
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- Bukit Jalil Stadium Vaccination Centre : Video + Picture Guide!
- Fact Check : Swollen Feet From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Latest Ivermectin COVID-19 Study : What Does It Really Say?
- 28 Post-AZ Vaccine Deaths In Taiwan : What Do They Mean?
- Did US Refuse To Let WHO Investigate Fort Detrick For C19?
- Was US Soldier Caught Spreading COVID-19 In Wuhan?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Fort Detrick Lab?
- UK COVID-19 Vaccines Very Effective Against Delta Variant!
- 12 Vaccinated UK Citizens Died From COVID-19 : The Truth?
- Malaysia Approves CanSino + J&J COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Approved For Children In Malaysia!
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?