Find out how Honeywell has pivoted to deliver new services and products that help critical industries tackle the COVID-19 pandemic!
How Honeywell Is Helping Industries Tackle COVID-19
Honeywell have long been a solution partner for critical industries, with over 100 years of global experience in various industries.
In an exclusive roundtable session, Norm L. Gilsdorf, President of Honeywell ASEAN, detailed how the COVID-19 pandemic has created a crisis for critical industries.
On the other hand, it offered Honeywell the opportunity to showcase their expertise in creating new solutions and products to meet the new challenges.
Honeywell Products + Services That Help Industries Tackle COVID-19
Honeywell have quickly pivoted to develop these new solutions and products to help critical industries In ASEAN countries and around the world better handle the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Honeywell UV Treatment System
The Honeywell UV Treatment System is a deep ultraviolet (UVC) sanitising system for airlines that significant reduces certain viruses and bacteria on airplane cabin surfaces.
It is roughly the size of the typical airline beverage cart, with arms that extend over the top of seats, to sweep the cabin with UVC light.
The Honeywell UV Treatment System can service an aircraft cabin in less than 10 minutes for just a few dollars per flight for midsize to large airline fleets.
Currently, several major airlines in the ASEAN region are testing this system on their aircraft.
Honeywell Healthy Building Solutions
The Honeywell Healthy Building Solutions are not new, but they go a long way to help companies protect their workforce from COVID-19.
By integrated air quality, safety and security technologies, they help to improve the health of building environments, operate more cleanly and safely, and help enforce social distancing policies.
The same technologies can also be employed in other public and commercial facilities like hospitals, airports, factories, educational institutions, etc. to enhance safety and compliance.
Honeywell Remote Industrial Solutions
The Honeywell Remote Industrial Solutions are being used by customers to handle COVID-19 related constraints and maintain business continuity, while protecting employees.
This software suite, which includes Experion Remote Operations, allow for remote management as well as work-from-home abilities for employees.
Honeywell Forge Cybersecurity Suite helps customers ensure business continuity in the face of mounting cyber threats, uncertain business conditions and supply chain disruptions.
Warehouse and logistics solutions help drive the exceptional growth of e-commerce in the ASEAN region and beyond, during the pandemic. They also support cold chain services for delivering medical products, including vaccines.
Other Honeywell Solutions That Help Against COVID-19
Other Honeywell solutions that help people and industries handle COVID-19 include :
- Gas and flow sensors for ventilators, oxygen concentrators and respiratory machines;
- Thermorebellion, a new temperature monitoring solution that incorporates advanced, infrared imaging technology and artificial intelligence algorithms to conduct non-invasive, preliminary screening of personnel entering facilities such as airports, hospitals and plants;
- Dual layer face masks, personal safety packs and N95 masks.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kaspersky on APAC Digital Reputation Threats!
- RMCO / PKPP in Malaysia : New SOP for December 2020!
- Peninsular Malaysia CMCO : New December 2020 SOP!
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine : 2020 Production Cut Explained!
- Sony PG Tec Facility Will Close By September 2021!
- Why Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines Are Not Good Enough
- Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for Sheltered Harbor!
- PowerProtect Data Manager Nov 2020 Update: What’s New?
- 2020 Dell EMC PowerProtect DP Series IDPA : What’s New?
- Is Gadget Radiation Killing Kids Forced To Study At Home?
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Fact Check : Avoiding The Future Plague, The Viral 1956 PSA!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- How Hackers Attack Healthcare During COVID-19 Pandemic!
- Scam Alert : Bank Negara Malaysia Scam Email!
- WD NAS Can’t Be Seen In Windows? Here Are The Solutions!
- HUAWEI 5G Aces GSMA NESAS Security Audit : The Impact?
- AMD CDNA Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- AMD Instinct MI100 : 11.5 TFLOPS In A Single Card!
Go Back To > Business | Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!