Hitachi Vantara just unveiled their 2020 HCI (Hyperconverged Infrastructure) portfolio, with updates to the Hitachi Unified Compute Platform (UCP). Here are the details…
Hitachi Vantara : 2020 HCI Portfolio Updates
Hitachi Vantara today unveiled their 2020 HCI (Hyperconverged Infrastructure) portfolio, featuring updates to Hitachi UCP HC and Hitachi UCP RS.
- Faster provisioning with new Hitachi UCP Advisor
- Certified support for SAP HANA workloads
- New Intel Cascade Lake Xenon Refresh processors for increased performance
- Enhanced lifecycle management capabilities for non-disruptive upgrades
The updated 2020 Hitachi Vantara HCI solutions unify cloud infrastructure management with interoperability across their customer’s environments, whether they are using traditional storage, HCI-powered hybrid clouds or public clouds.
These new HCI offerings include a scalable and simplified foundation for hybrid clouds, allowing customers to rapidly scale-out, when increased datacenter resources are required.
Unified Cloud Management
Customers have the flexibility to build a cloud infrastructure with seamless workload and data mobility across on-premises and public cloud environments.
Hitachi UCP Advisor accelerates provisioning up to 80% faster compared to previous HCI management tools and reduces management complexity across the environment.
Greater performance, scale and density support IT departments’ ability to rapidly scale data center resources for business-critical applications and lower operational overhead for better TCO.
The updated HCI platforms provide certified support for SAP HANA workloads on HCI. Intel Cascade Lake Refresh Xeon processors increase performance for workload consolidation while avoiding resource contention issues.
Hitachi HCI solutions help reduce CapEx and OpEx overhead with advanced automation and data efficiency technologies.
Everflex from Hitachi Vantara provides simple, elastic and comprehensive acquisition choices for the entire Hitachi Vantara portfolio, including the UCP Family, with consumption-based pricing models that align IT spend with business use and help lower costs by up to 20% with pay-as-you-go pricing.
Customers can also accelerate time to production with pre-validated and optimized bundles and starter packs, including solutions enabling remote work.
2020 Hitachi Vantara HCI Portfolio : Availability
The 2020 Hitachi Unified Compute Platform HC and Hitachi Unified Compute Platform RS are available from Hitachi Vantara and their global network of business partners, with immediate effect.
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- Xiaomi 3rd Generation Under-Display Camera Technology!
- HUAWEI 5G Aces GSMA NESAS Security Audit : The Impact?
- TikTok + ByteDance Ban By Donald Trump Explained!
- WeChat + Tencent Holdings Ban By Donald Trump Explained!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Samsung Business TV : What You Need To Know!
- Vettons : New eCommerce Platform For Smarter Shopping!
- AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 Desktop APUs : All You Need To Know!
- AMD Athlon PRO 3000 Desktop APUs : All You Need To Know!
- Google Cloud Confidential VM With 2nd Gen AMD EPYC!
- Scam Alert : Fake SPRM Call About Company Taxes!
- Fact Check : Donald Trump Attacks Top Glove On Twitter?
- Lenovo ThinkStation P620 : Threadripper PRO Workstation!
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3000 Series : Full Details!
- 2020 Dell Latitude : Models, Price + Availability!
- 2020 Dell Precision Mobile : Models, Price + Availability!
- Dell Latitude 9510 : 15″ Ultralight With 30 Hr Battery Life!
- Fact Check : AirAsia Banned Wheeled Cabin Luggage?
- myBurgerLab : Exposing A Troll Or Cyberbullying A Student?
- TikTok Reverse-Engineered : A Peek At How It Works!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!