There is considerable panic over China’s guidelines for the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out what the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center allegedly issued, and what the FACTS really are!
Sinovac Vaccine Guidelines By Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center
There is considerable panic over Sinovac vaccine guidelines allegedly issued by the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center.
Reposting China’s guidelines for Sinovac vaccination.
We should worry why our own government is not issuing these to the general public.
Original in Chinese (translated to English)
Reminding all Netizens to consider the guidelines set by Beijing’s Vaccine Prevention Center before taking any vaccine, whether for your own sake or for your family.
A gentle reminder from Hong Kong Specialist: Those who suffer stroke is not advisable to take the vaccine.
Beijing City Vaccine Prevention Center list down the requirements for vaccination:
Those with malignant tumor are not fit to be inoculated or vaccinated.
Those people taking maintenance pills for High Blood Pressure, Diabetes are not fit to vaccinate.
Those qualify for mental health disorders like Depression and anxiety is not suitable to vaccinate.
Those with hereditary diseases like Albinism are not suitable to vaccinate.
Those with unstable Cardiovascular diseases are not suitable to inoculate.
Those underwent operation such as Coronary Bypass are not fit to vaccinate.
Those who are recovering from major surgery are not fit to inoculate.
Those who used Blood products and immunosupressive drugs for the last three months are not suitable to vaccinate.
Those taking Euthyrox are not suitable to inoculate.
Pregnant women in their first to second trimester are not fit to vaccinate.
Those taking long term immunosuppressive drugs are not fit to vaccinate.
Those suffer from Moderate to severe anemia should not be inoculated.
Those taking antiviral and antibiotics drugs within three months time can be vaccinated only after one to two weeks of not taking the medicine provided that no symptoms persist.
Those with Hepatitis B and Helicobacter Pylori can’t be vaccinated.
Those people with stable high blood pressure of 140/90 below can be vaccinated.
Those with root origin from Flu prevention are prohibited to inoculate.
Those people vaccinated with Flu virus can be inoculated after quarantine of 9-14 days.
China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine : The Facts!
We checked out the claims, and here is the sweet and short verdict – this is yet another piece of FAKE NEWS.
For those who want to understand more, here are the FACTS :
Fact #1 : Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center Does Not Exist
The Chinese term actually translates to Beijing Epidemic Prevention Center, which makes far more sense than a Vaccine Prevention Center.
But either way – there is no such institution called the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center or the Beijing Epidemic Prevention Center (北京市防疫中心).
The closest candidate is the Beijing Center of Vaccine Clinical Evaluation (北京疫苗临床评价中心).
Fact #2 : Vaccine Guidelines Were Issued By China’s National Health Commission
On 29 March 2021, China’s health authorities issued their first official COVID-19 vaccination guidelines.
But they were not issued by some Beijing institute, but China’s National Health Commission.
Fact #3 : The Real Vaccine Guidelines Contradicts Fake List
Here is a summary of the key vaccine guidelines issued by the National Health Commission.
- The four conditionally approved vaccines are safe for senior citizens aged 60 and above
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above should get vaccinated
- Booster shots are not recommended at this stage.
- It is not recommended for those under the age of 18 to get vaccinated for now.
- Vaccination should be completed using the same vaccine, and not mixed.
- Under special circumstances, people can use a mix of vaccines to complete their vaccination.
They completely contradict the fake list that is circulating on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Fact #4 : Hong Kong Guidelines Contradict Fake List
Allergic reactions may occur after administration of CoronaVac. Recipients of CoronaVac should be kept for observation and monitored for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Persons with a history of allergies should consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice before you receive this vaccine.
A second dose of the vaccine should not be given to those who have experienced an allergic reaction to the first dose of CoronaVac.
Fact #5 : Official Sinovac Guidelines Contradict Fake List
- People with history of allergic reaction to CoronaVac or other inactivated vaccine, or any component of CoronaVac (active or inactive ingredients, or any material used in the process).
- Previous severe allergic reactions to the vaccine (e.g. acute anaphylaxis, angioedema, dyspnea, etc.)
- People with severe neurological conditions (e.g. transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, demyelinating diseases, etc.)
- Patients with uncontrolled severe chronic diseases;
- Pregnant and lactating women.
It also lists conditions in which the vaccine should be administered with caution :
- People aged 60 years and above (which China’s National Health Commission just approved – see Fact #3)
- People with acute diseases, acute exacerbation of chronic diseases, severe chronic diseases, atopy and fever.
- People with diabetes, history of convulsions, epilepsy, encephalopathy or mental illness, or with family history of such diseases.
- People with thrombocytopenia or hemorrhagic diseases – the injection may cause bleeding.
- People with impaired immune function, such as malignant tumour, nephrotic syndrome, AIDS.
- People who require human immunoglobulin injection – there should be at least one month interval before vaccine administration.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Fact Check : Can You Get COVID-19 From Sinovac Vaccine?
- Did Supreme Court Cancel Universal Vaccination In The US?
- Did Israel Agree Not To Disclose Pfizer Adverse Effects?
- Is Mount Sinai New York Using Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat / Prevent COVID-19!
- Do We Need FIVE Vaccine Doses To Be Fully Vaccinated?
- Can Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine Become Virulent?
- Are Tzu Chi Volunteers Giving Out Lian Hua + Ivermectin?
- Is Pfizer Making Copy Of Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- KKM Did Not Warn That Vaccine Reduces Immunity?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP